Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
I don't think in soundbites and don't post like that. And, I'd rather not have discussions and debates which are based on false premises when the facts are usually readily available.

So, I post the facts when I have them and I post my opinions. Some of my posts ARE looooooooooooooong, I'm not in denial about that.

Personally, I never mind reading long posts that increase my understanding or that help me see where someone else is coming from. That's more interesting, to me, than reading the same short topical quips or one-liners over and over in a discussion thread. But, I don't expect everyone to feel the same or anyone to read posts that they consider too long.

Anyway, it doesn't bother me when MS or anybody else calls me a know-it-all or criticizes my wordy posts. And, I can be a condescending smartass, so I don't have a problem shooting the shit and mixing it up with snide assholes. Unless someone is ego trolling with blatant idiocy, which most members here don't do, I don't see the conflict and mocks/jabs in a discussion thread as bad at all. It sometimes keep things lively.

I hope MS answers the questions and clarifies his points. But, if that snide moody asshole doesn't feel like it, this condescending wordy smartass will live.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by HairOfTheDog - 03-31-2016, 08:51 AM