Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
Manchester, England Bombing Update

--The death toll has risen to at least 22 people killed after explosions rang out at the end of an Ariana Grande gig in Manchester Arena.
--A teenage fan and an eight-year-old primary schoolgirl are among the dead, as well as a 26-year-old man.
--Video footage showed thousands fleeing in tears from the venue, many covered in blood, when gig ended.
--Police confirmed the suicide bomber, who was known to authorities, died at the venue after an improvised explosive device was detonated.
--Bomber has been named by US officials as Salman Abedi and is said to be a British citizen of Libyan origin.
--US security sources say he travelled to the arena by public transport. Another man, 23, has also been arrested.
--23-year-old singer Ariana Grande tweeted: 'Broken. From the bottom of my heart, I am so so sorry. I don't have words.'

ISIS has reportedly claimed credit for the attack and called the suicide bomber one of its 'soldiers'.

President Trump expressed condolences to the people of England and called the attacker an 'evil loser'. I have no argument with him there.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Arena.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by HairOfTheDog - 05-23-2017, 12:02 PM