Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-26-2017, 08:10 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I was wondering why these particular Muslims were targeted.

Thanks for enlightening us about the Sufi’s.

It figures, the sect of Islam that promotes tolerance and, I’m assuming, education and free thinking, is a target of these vile, evil pieces of shit.

I’m still trying to understand how these spawn of Satan can believe that murdering innocents is somehow condoned by their God.

The Egyptian military has very good equipment/firepower.

I hope they’re able to destroy these cowards.

The vast majority of those killed by radical Islamic extremists are Muslim. ISIS (Sunni) has no problem whatsoever attacking Shiite Muslim populations and the Sunnis who don't support jihad (like the Sufis).

But, the Islamic terrorist groups have killed a lot of non-Muslims from many different countries and religious affiliations also.

Al Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram........all radical Sunni Muslim groups influenced by the Wahabbi movement cultivated by Saudi clerics and exported to other ME countries.

There are Shia groups classified as terrorists groups too (like Hezbollah in Iran and the Houthis in Yemen).

Egypt under Sisi appears to be aggressive in attempting to fight off radical Sunni groups infiltrating the country. I hope the Egyptian government succeeds in fending them off too.

The mosque attack was horrible. 300+ peaceful worshippers slaughtered in minutes; the entire population of the village was only about 800 before the mass murder. :(

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by HairOfTheDog - 11-27-2017, 01:07 AM