Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(03-20-2019, 01:26 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 02:19 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Nutbag . . . evil, murderous, hating, little twat . . . sums it up.

Not Trump, not white supremacy . . . just another fucknut with a need to act out and feel powerful.

We don't hold the Quran or Muhammad responsible for attacks in the name of Islam.

So why Trump?

All mass murderers are fucknuts, in my opinion -- regardless of their race, religion, or anything else.  

And, plenty of people blame the Quran whenever a Muslim commits murder -- there are dozens of comments by posters here at Mock to that effect.  

The Australian fucknut who shot up the New Zealand mosque was a white supremacist who believes Trump is one too, in his own published words.  And, his fear and hatred towards 'invader' immigrants and non-whites was his stated motive for killing so many innocent Muslims while they were praying. 

But, of course, not all white supremacists are violent.

Anyway, while I think Trump emboldens some extremists, I don't hold him responsible for the actions of this particular extremist fucknut or other mass murderers and attempted mass murderers inspired by his rhetoric.

I do hold President Trump responsible for his own words however, same as I do for any other adult.  And, I believe he intentionally riles and shores up his base by demeaning others repeatedly.  I don't like it when anyone in a leadership role divides people that way for personal gain, much less the President of the United States.  

But, some people/voters who share Trump's views and/or love his personality do like it, so I don't expect him to change his style no matter what happens (unless he wins a second term, perhaps).

Yes, why should he ever say bad things about some people? People NEVER say bad things about him there is not an unkind word about him here.

It is completely fair to expect someone to never retaliate to anything said about them, their family, their identity, their lifestyle, their success......

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by Fry Guy - 03-20-2019, 03:41 AM