Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH?
To HoTeeDee: Simple minded, slow people are definitely able of committing crime and lying about it.

To MS: Cops didn't need to murder her. They needed to find her car on the side of the road (maybe 2 days before and you radio it in?), and then pull off a whole lot of evidence planting, including burning the body, planting the key, planting the car, planting the DNA, and setting up the ex bf to send searchers onto the property. Elaborate but not impossible. Did the other county have to be in on it? Certainly a lot of questions as to how far the conspiracy had to go. But not murder. And creepy guys are creepy to young women all the time. You'll find out why he'd call her in a few years when your wife leaves you and you're "that guy" at the bar trying to pick up girls half your age.

In general: I don't care if he murdered her or not. You don't get to circumvent laws and plant evidence on guilty people any more than innocent. The vial of his blood had cut security tape and a needle hole in the top. I think the police did that, and I'd throw out all evidence and let him walk. Even if I was certain he did it, I let him walk. Otherwise you're telling LE that it's open season on anything they want to do. This /is/ the same area where the guy was wrongfully convicted in the past.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making a Murderer - by Blindgreed1 - 12-31-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by QueenBee - 12-31-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by ScientistsCanvas - 01-06-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Midwest Spy - 01-06-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Donovan - 01-06-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH? - by Cutz - 01-14-2016, 09:32 AM
Steven Avery Netflix series - by Pokemon999 - 08-23-2016, 09:32 AM