Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH?
(01-14-2016, 10:53 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Cutz, all of your points make some sense except for: A) the cops burning the body? So, they either brought her on to the Avery property and burned her while no one watched, or, you're suggesting, they burned her elsewhere and transported her remains back to Avery's? That's a tough one for me to buy.

I agree. It's both logistically and normatively questionable. If her body was in the car, it'd be easier to pin the framing case. It's hard to believe the cops burned her before, somehow while nobody was watching, or after, imaginably with tons of cops watching. Maybe burning her offsite and moving her? Then it's even harder to imagine they stuffed her body in a furnace somewhere, pulled out all the bones, and nobody sees it. Just gets more and more complicated, ya know. How'd they know he was having a bonfire if they did it before? Why go through the trouble if they could just plant her body on the premises? Very grey.

I don't think Avery is a great dude. Him killing the cat is disgusting. He's not the goofy, lovable guy that Netflix presents. But the cops look guilty as shit. Dirty cops don't get support. The fact that the FBI bent over backwards to try to prove them inculpable is appalling.

The lead investigators just look like garbage. Not necessarily in on any conspiracy, but the way they berated that kid is awful. How you pull a 16 year old out of school without parental consent escapes me. I have a friend who told me about cops doing a similar thing to her. There's great cops and there's really terrible people that become cops... just like any other profession I guess. In this case, it looks like the cops broke the law. I'd revoke the conviction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making a Murderer - by Blindgreed1 - 12-31-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by QueenBee - 12-31-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by ScientistsCanvas - 01-06-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Midwest Spy - 01-06-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Donovan - 01-06-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH? - by Cutz - 01-15-2016, 12:49 AM
Steven Avery Netflix series - by Pokemon999 - 08-23-2016, 09:32 AM