Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH?
I have BEEN waiting so LONG for a good thread to come back too!!

So HOTD have you finished the entire series now? Reason I am asking, Skimming through the comments seems your opinions have changed a little. And that would make sense if you watched the entire series.

I was one of the Bingers that watched it in 2 days, being in this field of law it was interesting to watch it all unfold.

My opinions are this of the Avery Case. Do I think he is guilty of Murder? NO. There is way to much reasonable doubt to believe he is innocent rather then guilty.

SEVERAL things stand out to me:

The recorded auto look up of her tag 2 days before they found her car. And the fact that when the car was ACTUALLY found on the property the plates were no where on the car. Where did they go in 2 days?

This property was family owned, with SEVERAL family members living on the property. So why would they AUTOMATICALLY think that Steven Avery did it and NOT anyone else on the property. The lack of investigation into anyone else and the recorded statement "is he in custody" right as the car was found, very suspicious.

Also the brother and the ex boyfriend testified that they were NOT asked for an alibi or investigated. On the stand they stated this, why was this not done? When a person is missing interviewing the family and especially the ex boyfriend is always done! The brother was to cocky for me to even feel bad for him, he did not seem to be genuine at all to me.

The lack of blood evidence from Teresa is HUGE for me, they can NOT physically put her in the house or the garage. That is hard for me to not consider.

I believe there is a lot of evidence that would point to either a NOT guilty or reasonable doubt. The fact that he was found guilty is actually shocking with the evidence that they had seen and heard.

ONE last thing to this ridiculously long thread, I will never understand how a JUDGE would allow this case to be heard in the SAME COUNTY/CITY that he had an outstanding lawsuit. PREJUDICE right off the bat! Change of Venue should have been the FIRST thing to do. He did not stand a chance to have an impartial jury.

Now lets hear everyone else's opinions on my opinions. I could literally go on about this case!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making a Murderer - by Blindgreed1 - 12-31-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by QueenBee - 12-31-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by ScientistsCanvas - 01-06-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Midwest Spy - 01-06-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Donovan - 01-06-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH? - by LytoMe - 02-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Steven Avery Netflix series - by Pokemon999 - 08-23-2016, 09:32 AM