Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH?
(02-05-2016, 07:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 03:53 PM)LytoMe Wrote: So HOTD have you finished the entire series now? Reason I am asking, Skimming through the comments seems your opinions have changed a little. And that would make sense if you watched the entire series.

Steven Avery would have been at the top of my suspect list regardless of his previous proven criminal history (which excludes the wrongful rape conviction) or the fact that he burned a cat alive (which I would not have heard as a juror in the murder trial anyway).

Teresa was never heard from again after heading to Avery's place of business and some of her belongings and her remains were found on his property (I don't think it's reasonable to believe that all of that was planted, but that's just my opinion).

Just 2 things stand out to me on your post, you say he was on the top of your list as suspects, why? The reason I am asking this is because of several things, their were several other men on the property during the time she was missing. It could have been anyone of them, we don't know their backgrounds so its hard to say if they are violent criminals or not. No one else was investigated to the length of putting someone else at fault. The boyfriend and brother for instance, we don't know if the boyfriend and Teresa had a bad relationship that was never said. But the fact that he went into her phone and email to actually delete information. That is suspicious to me, honestly. And they could have been looked into at least investigated or given a statement.

In an interview of a delivering man during the investigation, he stated that he passed Teresa leaving Avery's. This is another piece of evidence that has come forward. I believe there has been new evidence or I don't think any attorney would take this case on. It would be an embarrassment to them.

I do believe that evidence was planted, the fact that investigators were on the property from a different venue did not find a single piece of evidence against Avery. BUT then when local investigators that knew of Avery and previously worked on his case showed up, all of a sudden there was evidence against him. They not only are stating these investigators were incompetent to find Clear evidence, but missed important details.
I just find it so hard to believe that this man did this crime, and was able to clean up so much after himself without a trace of clear evidence of a murder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making a Murderer - by Blindgreed1 - 12-31-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by QueenBee - 12-31-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by ScientistsCanvas - 01-06-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Midwest Spy - 01-06-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Donovan - 01-06-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH? - by LytoMe - 02-09-2016, 10:13 AM
Steven Avery Netflix series - by Pokemon999 - 08-23-2016, 09:32 AM