Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH?
(02-09-2016, 11:30 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 10:24 AM)LytoMe Wrote: And then it is stated that a delivery man saw her leaving the property. So more then one person saw her there, and leave the property.

Its a tough pill for me to swallow that NO ONE heard or saw something out of the ordinary this day. The sister was home and people were on the property when this elaborate murder took place. I mean in all seriousness IF he did in fact kill her and kill her on the property, I honestly think there would be clear cut evidence on the property this happened. NOT evidence that clearly screams that it was planted.

If someone can tell me something MORE then a telephone call to lead them to believe that he was the murderer, I am all for it.

HOTD I get that has priors, and I get that he made telephone calls to her phone. What other evidence puts her at the house being killed? Your Thoughts?

The fact that Teresa was going to the Avery property to photograph a vehicle that Steven Avery was selling on behalf of his sister, the fact that he called her that day, the fact that she was not seen nor heard from after that, the fact that her belongings and her remains were found on his property, etc.. That's a lot of circumstantial evidence to make Steven Avery a prime suspect in my book, even disregarding Dassey's confession.

And, I don't believe that all of the physical evidence screams of being planted nor that the lack of some types of physical evidence on the property means that the murder had to be committed somewhere else. We just see it differently, LytoMe. It's less logical to me to assume that nobody saw police or a non-relative abducting Teresa elsewhere, transporting and planting her car, burning and planting her remains...than it is to believe that Teresa Halbach died on the Avery salvage yard property.

The Averys and company are not bright people, in my opinion, and you can't have it both ways. "He was too dumb to murder her and get away with it". Well, if he did murder her, he didn't get away with it. "He's too smart to have neglected some obvious evidence or not found a way to get rid of it in time, so it all must have been staged to frame him." Smarter people than Steven Avery have been convicted of crimes they committed based on a trail of physical and circumstantial evidence.

If one assumes that Avery is innocent, it makes more sense to me that somebody else with close connections to the Avery property murdered Teresa there (then cleaned up some evidence and overlooked other evidence) than it does to assume that the car and Teresa's burnt remains were transported and planted on the Avery property.

Based on what I know of the case from documents and the Netflix series, I think Avery and Dassey were dealing with a few corrupt individuals in the system and therefore deserve new trials. I am not convinced that Avery and Dassey are innocent and were framed for the murder of Teresa, however. I don't insist that they're guilty of it either. I don't know.

I'm sure Kathleen Zellner's team is re-interviewing witnesses, reviewing the physical evidence, and looking for potential alternate suspects. If she can make a strong case that incriminating circumstantial or other evidence against one or more other individuals was ignored or have new testing done that physically ties them to the murder, I'll be anxious to hear it and open minded in considering it.
Specifically, the lack of DNA and blood evidence is what i'm having an issue with. That shit get's everywhere. No traces of her blood or DNA were found in the places LE says the crime was committed. Her DNA wasn't on her own key to her car. The projectile that supposedly passed through her head... None of her DNA. Not a trace. Anywhere...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making a Murderer - by Blindgreed1 - 12-31-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by QueenBee - 12-31-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by ScientistsCanvas - 01-06-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Midwest Spy - 01-06-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Donovan - 01-06-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH? - by Blindgreed1 - 02-09-2016, 04:29 PM
Steven Avery Netflix series - by Pokemon999 - 08-23-2016, 09:32 AM