Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH?
(08-23-2016, 04:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm not prosecuting the case, Gunnar, and I've said repeatedly that I'm not insisting Avery is guilty.

You're insisting that he's not and I understand your reasons from having read the thread. And, I've already explained why I'm not convinced that Avery was framed.

But, since you're waiting for my reply...

The reasons Teresa's DNA may not have been uncovered are many, including (1) she wasn't killed at the theorized spot, (2) the scene was intentionally or unintentionally contaminated/cleaned prior to CSI evidence collection, (3) the CSI in that rural area lacked the expertise to properly collect/process DNA...

There are other reasons that DNA is often not detected/collected at murder scenes, those are just off the top of my head.

Deer blood being detected in the area when Teresa's was not could also be a result of many possible scenarios, one of them again being that she was not shot at the theorized spot or location.

I understand and appreciate your passion about this case. You might find it more satisfying to engage with someone who agrees with your insistence that Avery was framed, or someone who insists that he wasn't. I'm not in either category.
Glad you brought that up. Regarding that crime scene and how it was processed...
http://globalnews.ca/news/2576368/steven...-halbachs/

Also, did I mention that Avery's blood that was found in her car had EDTA in it? EDTA is a preservative used for blood samples. Typically they have a lavender top, like the one that was tampered with wile in the evidence vault. Coincidence you say? hah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making a Murderer - by Blindgreed1 - 12-31-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by QueenBee - 12-31-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by ScientistsCanvas - 01-06-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Midwest Spy - 01-06-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Donovan - 01-06-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH? - by Blindgreed1 - 08-23-2016, 04:30 PM
Steven Avery Netflix series - by Pokemon999 - 08-23-2016, 09:32 AM