Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH?
(08-24-2016, 12:23 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: There's no flip flop, and I've presented facts. I happen to know a bit more about blood analysis than what you give me credit for and I can see flaws in the prosecutions theory that contamination vs. blood from an EDTA tube and I've examined it personally. You can't say without any doubt that the difference is a boatload of EDTA vs. trace amounts in a sample is conclusive. It all depends on the storage conditions, expiration date of the tube, how well it's mixed after collection and a multitude of other variables. What is conclusive is that EDTA doesn't exist in the human body.
If a reputable independent lab performs the analysis and finds there's no EDTA in the sample, I will concede, but trust me that isn't going to be the finding here. If you want to talk about flip flops, read back to where you stated the Avery family could pull off this elaborate coverup of a murder one day and praise Brandon's release the next. That's text book flip flopping.

You apparently don't know the meaning of "flip flop" or you're pretending you don't.

There is no contradiction or reversal in stating that people of low intelligence can and do commit terrible crimes (though you claimed the two were mutually exclusive) and believing that people of low IQ convicted of terrible crimes deserve a new trial when there is evidence of a coerced confession. That's what I've consistently said and that's where I remain.

I have never questioned your professional credentials or knowledge.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making a Murderer - by Blindgreed1 - 12-31-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by QueenBee - 12-31-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by ScientistsCanvas - 01-06-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Midwest Spy - 01-06-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Donovan - 01-06-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH? - by HairOfTheDog - 08-24-2016, 12:40 PM
Steven Avery Netflix series - by Pokemon999 - 08-23-2016, 09:32 AM