Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DON'T DRINK THE WATER -- FLINT, MICHIGAN & BEYOND
(03-08-2016, 11:49 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Also, along with not being able to drink, bathe or cook with water that's not bottled or home-filtered, Flint residents' water bills increased significantly after the crisis began. That's such an unbelievable slap in the face and total bullshit, in my opinion.

Not only that, but what if people want to move away from this crisis? How are they going to sell their home? They can't.

It appears GM had an issue with the water:

An article in Huffington Post by Michael Moore titled "10 things they won't tell you about the Flint water tragedy. But I will.

The first one is this:

A few months after Gov. Snyder removed Flint from the clean fresh water we had been drinking for decades, the brass from General Motors went to him and complained that the Flint River water was causing their car parts to corrode when being washed on the assembly line. The governor was appalled to hear that GM property was being damaged, so he jumped through a number of hoops and quietly spent $440,000 to hook GM back up to the Lake Huron water, while keeping the rest of Flint on the Flint River water.

Which means that while the children in Flint were drinking lead-filled water, there was one -- and only one -- address in Flint that got clean water: the GM factory.

I would like to find out if that is true.

Dispicable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DON'T DRINK THE WATER -- FLINT, MICHIGAN & BEYOND - by Love Child - 03-08-2016, 03:06 PM