Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
The legitimacy, or lack thereof, of their grievance has nothing to do with why LE hasn't squashed them Maggot. LE doesn't want a blood bath and doesn't want to give these guys the showdown they want (and inspire more violent confrontations with extremists). That's how I see it.

These guys look foolish because LE hasn't taken the bait and the militia's video releases show that at least some of them are just unstable anti-government types, probably with PTSD, searching for a cause. The Bundys seem desperate for armed bodies and will take what they can get. It's kind of sad, but still criminal and still dangerous. If you watched any of the Ritzheimer videos I posted in the "is this racism" thread, I think you could see how he and other such 'patriots' at the scene could easily go off. They look like jokes to me, but they're not jokers. More than one has said they're willing to kill or die at the scene, something which even other patriot militias have condemned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by HairOfTheDog - 01-21-2016, 03:08 PM