Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
(01-21-2016, 07:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 06:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: People shouldn't be coming and going.
I knew that one of the men had been caught at the supermarket but I don't think I was aware that these people were coming and going at will or even that their visitors were allowed access to them. That's really fucked up if that's the case. It's bullshit and should never been allowed in the first place.

Oh yeah, they're coming and going without issue.

The Bundys are inviting patriots to join them; they can just drive on up and join the illegal occupation.

Yesterday, Ammon Bundy, Ryan Bundy, and Jon Ritzheimer showed up at the town meeting. The Sheriff and deputies were there. They just walked out and drove back to the wildlife center after the meeting.

I hope bloodshed can be avoided; but this is getting pretty fucking ridiculous. The community is put out, it's costing tax payers a fortune, the employees of the refuge center are not able to work, the militia is rifling through the Native American artifacts (on video) and saying they want to return them to the rightful owners in the tribe so they can be stored better somewhere else...

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/...mmon-bundy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by HairOfTheDog - 01-21-2016, 08:25 PM