Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
(01-23-2016, 11:51 AM)Duchess Wrote: hah I know he intended for that to be a serious statement but c'mon'! Hahaha!

I don't know which one you're talking about, all of them are fucking nuts.

This, to me, is probably the funniest statement of them all, from Ammon Bundy himself. When it was discovered that Ammon took out an SBA loan for $530,000 from the very federal government whose authority he frequently denies and who he claims is depriving him, CNN called him out. This is Ammon's rationalization for his blatant hypocrisy.

"I am not anti-government; there is a role for government and that the federal government's role is to protect the states from the outside world. And the state's role is to protect the counties from the federal government -- and the county's role is to protect the people from the state so the people can go about freely using their lands and resources and their rights. ... So there's a role, but all government's role is to serve the people. Whenever those governments step out, then that's when we step in."

Bundy denied he was being hypocritical about the loan because it "was an effort in assisting the people in using their rights."

My friend aussie couldn't have done a better job tossing out a word salad worthy of serious dressing down.

So.......the Bundys have cost the American taxpayers and government at least $2.5 million dollars when you combine Cliven's unpaid grazing fees and taxes over the last 20 years, Ammon's loan for his Arizona trucking business, and the cost-to-date for LE to manage the Oregon occupation.

I don't know the LE cost for Cliven's 2014 stand-off, so I didn't include it. I also didn't include the cost of damages and lost revenues to the Wildlife Center -- a nice, warm, multi-room complex with a great kitchen and HBO - all meant for its employees who've been displaced from their jobs by the Bundys.

And, these effin' 'enlightened race' freeloaders have the nerve to suggest that black people were better off as slaves than they are getting government assistance, and they insist they are entitled to land, for free, that belongs to the national public as a whole. 28

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by HairOfTheDog - 01-23-2016, 12:23 PM