Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
In my opinion, this is a case where social media and other media are huge assets to the public.

We know exactly who these guys are; liars, fakers, and hand-out takers. They are nothing more than greedy criminals and thieves -- led by controlling, self-inflated, religious extremists. Declaring themselves defenders of American citizens against the tyranny of the federal government is presumptuous idiocy.

It seems clear to me that very few American citizens are fooled by their delusional bullshit (which some of the militia members probably actually believe). I think maybe the longer the government lets them show their true colors and doesn't take the bait, the more the public will condemn the militia and support LE/government action once a line in the sand is drawn.

It's my hope that the FBI gives the green light to start cutting off access in the next few days. And, it's also my hope that Cliven Bundy will be going down with his boys and all three will be spending time in prison real soon. The lack of consequences for that old asshole is what set the precedent for what's happening now, in my view.

Anyway, if authorities manage a bloodless but strategic and punitive outcome, other extremist militias might realize that trying to pull the same shit will only make them laughing stocks and convicts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by HairOfTheDog - 01-23-2016, 01:13 PM