Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
Yes Maggot. I understand that the end of days and Armageddon are not upon us just because yet another group of extremists call for it.

In this specific case, they will likely only get themselves and/or LEOs killed if they act on their violent mindsets. The former would be unnecessary given the fact that the occupiers have been given non violent options to end the their criminal activity time and again. The latter would be a fucking tragedy, in my view.

Here's what the refuge occupiers streamed out to fellow militants across the country:
"There are no laws in this United States now! This is a free-for-all Armageddon!” a heavyset man holding a rifle yelled into a camera that was broadcast from the refuge Wednesday morning, adding that if “they stop you from getting here, kill them!”
Ref: http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-oreg...story.html

It's puzzling to me why any sane person would attempt to minimize or rationalize that call to action by any armed extremists, regardless as to how the individual extremists define 'Armageddon' , where they're located, or the nature of their cause.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by HairOfTheDog - 01-27-2016, 11:57 PM