Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
Here's slide show video footage of the traffic stop; it shows both vehicles (Bundy's and Finicum's) with captions as to what was occurring.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/29/us/lavoy-f...index.html

Finicum initially complied and stopped in the road in the white truck, with Bundy's jeep behind him.

Then, he put the pedal to the metal and took off, running into an LE roadblock. He drove into a snow bank.

The female passengers stayed inside the truck. Finicum got out and moved away from his vehicle, reportedly with his hands up (hard for me to see).

Officers had their guns drawn and moved towards him. That's when he reportedly made a move for his waistband (hard for me to see) where he kept his Colt and was shot.

I expect there will be enhanced / zoomed-in video made available soon enough.

I think it's clear that Finicum wasn't killed in cold blood like some anti-government conspiracy peeps will undoubtedly continue to insist. And, he sure as hell wasn't down on his knees in the snow with his hands up like that dipshit Michele Fiore claims (she says she was told by Ammon Bundy's wife, who was told by Ammon Bundy, who wasn't even at the shooting scene but called his wife on his cell phone to tell her what happened from the back of a squad car).

Anyway, Finicum could have exited at the initial stop and been arrested, like Ryan Payne did. He and Ryan Bundy instead chose to resist arrest after Payne got out, put two female passengers' lives at risk, and facilitate a confrontation with officers. I think Finicum meant what he told a reporter from beneath his blue tarp with his gun by his side not long after the illegal occupation began. He knew there was a warrant out for his arrest and said that he wasn't gonna live in a concrete box, that wasn't an option for him. He chose the other option.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by HairOfTheDog - 01-29-2016, 08:11 AM