Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
I'm sure it does look like that to you, F.U. I wouldn't expect you to look at that video and see it for what it is; a wanted man who kept reaching for his waistband when LE was trying to apprehend him.

Do you think he kept reaching there because he felt the need to tuck in his shirt before going to jail? Do you think he had a white flag tucked in his boxers and he was just desperately trying to pull it out and peacefully surrender? Do you look at that video and see him being executed while on his knees in the snow with his hands up, as has been described by other anti-government conspiracy peeps? Do you think LE sent subliminal messages to Finicum while he was stopped in the middle road and forced him to make a run for it instead of being taken in peacefully like those in the other vehicle?

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if you answered, "yes" to any or all of those questions. And, that's fine. I think the evidence clearly points to Finicum making good on his promise -- he'd die fighting rather than spend a day in a concrete box. That's all folks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by HairOfTheDog - 01-29-2016, 10:29 AM