Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
Ok, now you are just being a smart ass. Yes he ran when stopped. So would I have. No I don't think he is tucking in his fucking shirt or reaching for a white flag. No he wasn't on his knees. Subliminal messages? Really? No I don't believe that, but I am starting to believe that you are. To me it looks like a guy that didn't want to go to jail, ran, got caught in a trap, and the trap snapped shut. How do you know that he was reaching for a gun? Assumptions, that's how. How do you know he wasn't reaching there because they shot him once already? I cant say that is a fact, but like you usually do I will wait for the evidence before I decide what he was doing. If he was reaching for a gun when the killer come running out of the woods [WTF was he doing in the woods in the first place?] don't you think they would have that proof splattered all over the place to cover their asses and hopefully defuse any future gun play?
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by F.U. - 01-29-2016, 10:38 AM