Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
(01-29-2016, 05:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

They want a pardon? Do I understand that correctly? I die. hah

Yeah, they expanded their demands. These are not bright people, just disgruntled dimwits who can't get their initial demands met and are now trying to negotiate upwards. It's counter-intuitive, of course, and they're just going in circles like dizzy fools.

Earlier this week, the judge said that bond release wouldn't even be considered for the arrested Bundys and company until the wildlife center was unoccupied, for obvious reasons. Then, Ammon Bundy told the remaining dipshits to go home. I don't know if that's why he told them to go home or not, but that's what happened.

Well, since the final four were apparently more worried about helping Sean Anderson avoid paying his dues to society than the cause or the wishes of its leaders, they did not go home. They stayed put, partying and making videos of their delusional campfire conversations, and shouting for people to come fight with them against the government and kill people.

Meanwhile,Cliven Bundy chimed in and advised the occupiers to stay, lest they have to start all over again somewhere else.

So, unsurprisingly, yesterday the judge denied bond to the defendants. She said by the very nature of their offenses and what was going down, they could not be trusted to come back to Oregon for scheduled court hearings (if they're like dad, she's right -- Cliven Bundy has been dodging his court appearances for almost 2 years now).

Ammon Bundy again asked the occupiers to vacate and told the judge it was never supposed to be a stand-off. Well, he's lying or he is a very weak leader or both. The people left at the wildlife center are practically begging for a stand-off (as were the original occupiers, in my opinion).

Today, fat mouth Sean Anderson, who is from Riggins, Idaho, streamed a video from the occupation saying that he and the other occupiers are heroes. "Think about the Bible and all the heroes came from the bottom. We were just four drunks, we don't have any military experience, and now we're the shining stars," he said. He keeps claiming the government wants to murder them and the media wants a bloodbath, though no action to remove them has been taken and the media is gone. He is also imagining he's hearing gun shots and then cyring false alarm. Nutbag. "It's either all of us out or all of us dead," he said today.

These people don't need the federal government or any authorities to fuck them over, they're fucking themselves and each other over left and right.

Refs:
http://www.ccenterdispatch.com/news/stat...15722.html
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/28/us/oregon-...e-arrests/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by HairOfTheDog - 01-30-2016, 02:11 PM