Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
Yes, there was a post on Facebook with some site baiting people to argue and bitch to each other......I said something about it should be illegal to be stupid and subject to possible jail and/or fine....while acknowledging the seriousness of it...and that it reminded me of stupid motorist law here in AZ...you get stranded or swept away due to driving through water during storms, you might end up paying for the rescue, i.e, the stupid motorist law....i love it....so this woman posts a video of the victim (who died) "explaining" reasons for his actions ( prior to his death, of course). I did start to watch it, but it was 29 minutes long so didn't watch until the end, but my point is that, for the most part, these posters were outraged that he was killed in "cold blood" and that this group's actions were completely justified.

I replied that joining an armed militia group was never the right way to protest and chances of dying are high, etc....Wow, it is amazing the number of people who support the Bundy gang.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by blueberryhill - 01-30-2016, 02:25 PM