Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
I wish LE would just arrest Cliven Bundy already -- the instigating, bigoted, mooching, tax-evading, religious extremist, old bastard.

[Image: AP_955588177756_ywprzt.jpg]

But, maybe they're worried that would just incite the anti-government types and 'patriot militias' looking for any reason or cause to arm-up and challenge the authority of LE / government?

In a notarized letter from Clark County, Nevada, Cliven Bundy wrote to Harney County Sheriff David Ward that “We the People of Harney County and also We the People of the citizens of the United States DO GIVE NOTICE THAT WE WILL RETAIN POSSESSION OF THE HARNEY COUNTY RESOURCE CENTER. (Malhaur [sic] National Wildlife Refuge).”

The letter was also sent by certified mail to Oregon Gov. Kate Brown and President Barack Obama.

There are four unstable dolts left at the refuge, that's more than clear from their own words and actions, in my opinion. Yet, Cliven is egging them on, which sure doesn't help his sons any.

The attorneys for Cliven’s son, Ammon Bundy, wouldn’t comment on the letter. But in the last week, Ammon Bundy and his counsel have repeatedly called for an end to the occupation. “I have asked those people at the refuge to go home,” Bundy told a federal judge in court Friday. “This was never about an armed standoff.”

A person reached at Cliven Bundy’s ranch Monday confirmed the authenticity of the letter but said the elder Bundy was only taking calls from “fellow patriots” and militants for the rest of the day.

Ref: http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-ore...-continue/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by HairOfTheDog - 02-03-2016, 08:58 AM