Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
(02-04-2016, 02:08 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm assuming the 16 indictments are for the 11 militants who were arrested + the 4 militants still occupying the wildlife center.

I hope Cliven Bundy is among the 16 indicted.

I've been wondering why Blaine Cooper wasn't among those arrested, and now wonder whether he's among those who were indicted. Blaine Cooper, a key player at the Bundy ranch stand-off in 2014 and a leader of the Oregon occupation, now says he was at the wildlife center after LaVoy was killed and the others were arrested, but he left shortly thereafter. He also claims that neither LaVoy nor anyone who was arrested that night was armed. He's full of shit.

Cooper is the guy who patriot John Hildinger labels an 'informant" (post 47).

It is the four still at the refuge. And the other is the guy that was arrested in town driving a refuge vehicle. So that is the sixteen.

Neither of the Coopers. And they were very much involved. Even Shawna Cox's husband was there for most of the time. Not so sure Pete Santilli should be included. I think he will be the next to be released on home detention. Bundy and the rest should not get bail. Ever. Make them sit it out locked-up until the trial.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by Adub - 02-04-2016, 04:52 PM