Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
(02-05-2016, 07:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: I kinda get a kick out of these guys, they take over a refuge and have no plan afterwards. There are plenty of militias out there that keep their mouths shut as it should be, I see nothing wrong with it as long as they keep out of everyone else's business but I guess they had something to prove and this is their way. At least it puts the spotlight on government overreach I guess.

I don't think it spotlights Government overreach at all. I think it spotlights just how stupid some of our armed citizens are, thinking they can bait the Federal Gov't to start a war. This on property which doesn't belong to them, taking over the birds' habitat, destroying fences, and other property not belonging to them, disrespecting the wishes of the Native Americans,etc. The damages and expenses of LE during this "protest" has been very costly and who do you think is going to pay for this?

I definitely don't get a kick out of these guys, but would like to give them a good kick in their respective butts. Dumb shits AsshatWt I read where some of these guys had criminal records but I can't verify that right now...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by blueberryhill - 02-05-2016, 07:53 PM