Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
That's great news, Duchess. It's about effin' time.

Cliven just couldn't stop himself from egging on the remaining unstable occupiers and heading to the scene after the final four fruitcakes committed yesterday to surrendering this morning.

He, of course, was calling for armed militia across the country to join him there, knowing full well that the FBI had infiltrated the perimeter of the refuge center and was trying to get the occupiers to come out peacefully.

Cliven Bundy is such a complete asshole and such an arrogant, mooching, criminal. I hope he gets convicted.

The final four had been calling for politicians to help them and reportedly asked specifically for Michele Fiore (yep, the Nevada representative who sent out those stupid Christmas cards with the whole family carrying guns).

Fiore rationalized Cliven Bundy's illegal standoff in Nevada in 2014. She was reportedly speaking with the occupiers by phone for hours yesterday, along with the FBI. I guess she'll be there if the surrender this morning goes down as planned, holding a press conference and likely trying to rationalize the criminals' actions and turn it into a second amendment platform.

Anyway, I'm glad Cliven is in the slammer and I hope the occupation really does end this morning.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by HairOfTheDog - 02-11-2016, 09:35 AM