Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management
(10-07-2016, 12:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: Whatta dumbass. Afraid to be raped in jail yet breaks the law to the extent he goes to jail. I hope someone wagged their pecker at him and scared the shit outta him.

Bunch of morons and moochers and unstable individuals alright.

Ryan Bundy is not doing well in jail; he's a mess and yet he's defending himself. Smart move, Ryan.

The "Divine One" Ammon Bundy fancies himself like MLK Jr (not surprising considering dipshit dad Cliven Bundy likened himself to Rosa Parks after he told the press that negros were better off as slaves).

And, several of their delusional followers are charged not only in the 2016 Ammon Bundy led Oregon standoff case, but also in the 2014 Cliven Bundy led Nevada standoff (where they planned to put women and children on the front lines so if LE shot, LE would be viewed as ruthless killers).

They really believed that they'd successfully broken a bunch of laws while threatening and pointing loaded weapons at LE in Nevada and could do it again in Oregon without consequences. LE waited, so as to avoid a bloodbath and not incite a bunch of other ignorant militia groups across the country, in my opinion. For a while there, I wondered wtf LE was waiting for; now I get it.

Anyway, Blaine Cooper has pleaded guilty to conspiracy in both the Oregon and Nevada criminal incidents.

Gerald "Jerry" DeLemus of Rochester, New Hampshire is charged only in the Nevada case. He recently pleaded guilty to conspiring with others to threaten federal land officers and assaulting an officer. He's a former Marine married to New Hampshire State Assemblyperson Susan DeLemus. Yeah, she's the batshit tea party birther who said that Pope Francis is "the anti-Christ" and should be looked into when the Pope said building walls was not Christian. She's said and done some even crazier shit, but I digress.

Cooper and DeLemus' plea deals call for sentences of six years in federal prison, although their defense attorneys can seek leniency at sentencing Dec. 1. Each also could be fined as much as $500,000 and be subject to as much as three years of government supervision after prison. I hope they do not get any leniency.

Cliven Bundy, Cooper and DeLemus are three of 19 people charged in the 2014 Nevada standoff. I think at least a few more will plead guilty before the trials are scheduled to begin in February 2017. Not Cliven though, I have no doubt he still believes he's entitled by God to do whatever the fuck he wants and he'll want to preach his message in court. I love that he's finally where he belongs and hope he stays there a good long time.

Ref: http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northw...mus_p.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cliven Bundy vs. Government land management - by HairOfTheDog - 10-07-2016, 02:14 PM