Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(09-06-2018, 07:34 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: I saw that and all I saw was him thinking "I dunno? Did I? Come up with a name and I will confirm it" How the Hell would he know? Honestly I have no idea exactly who I have spoken to about Robert Mueller and I am an Australian.

If she had of said did you speak to X or Y about Mueller's investigation, then that is one thing but if she is saying anyone who works there then he HAS to know who works or did work there at  particular moment in time that he spoke with them and if his memory fails him like all of ours do..."Gotcha!"

Screw that! I would have said "Possibly, the only way I will know is to see who has been working there since the investigation. Pass that roster up Senator, unless you are just fishing"

hah  Oh stop.

Kavanaugh refuses to talk to the Senate and American people about his views, yet possibly talked to the president's attorney/s about them. He spent hours talking about things that happened years ago yet expresses confusion about things that have happened in the last year or two.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Duchess - 09-06-2018, 08:34 AM