Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
Ford actually contacted her local representative regarding Kavanaugh back in July, before Kavanaugh became the nominee.

I didn't get the joke in calling her 'Dr. Ford' either.  She is a licensed psychologist, which requires a Doctorate degree.  So, 'Dr. Ford' is simply an accurate professional reference.  She is also a professor.  Nothing wrong with calling a professor a 'Professor' either.

Anyway, today I think there's a much better chance that Duchess is right and Judge Kavanaugh won't be confirmed to the Supreme Court.  Last week, I figured it was a given no matter what.

If his nomination is not pulled and there is testimony on Monday, I wonder if Mark Judge will be called to testify.  I imagine Kavanaugh and his senatorial allies really hope not.  But, I think he'll be in the court room figuratively even if he isn't physically present.

Mark Judge is the guy who Dr. Ford claims was in the room when Kavanaugh attempted to rape her back in high school.

Judge responded to Dr. Ford's allegations against Kavanaugh by saying that he doesn't recall anything like that happening, and that it's inconsistent with the values instilled in them at their private Catholic high school.

Judge is today a conservative writer for outlets like the Daily Caller.  He's voiced some very unelightened views on a woman's place and the beauty of male dominance in his pieces.  

Judge has also written a couple of books.  One of them is about his days at that elite all-male Catholic prep school he attended with Kavanaugh.  It's called, "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk."

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 09-18-2018, 11:17 AM