Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(09-27-2018, 01:52 PM)pyropappy Wrote: If unsubstandiated allegations are now the standard, then I say Duchess and HOTD must be removed as admin because they sexually abused me last evening. Clearly this revelation is extremely disturbing and must be taken seriously. The post modernist movement has set the standard, my feelings on this are the paramount concern, and my memory of the event based on the dream sequence is all the proof I nedd to call for an FBI investigation. Therefore, I propose big mark (the best example of some one who is fat, bald and ignorant) be appointed as special consel to investigate these salacious allagations.

Character and credibility have always been among the measurement standards by which potential Supreme Court Justices are evaluated.

This is a confirmation hearing, not a criminal trial.  

Anyway, if enough senators use their judgment and don't feel confident that Kavanaugh passes the muster, he sure won't be the first potential Justice to be rejected.  The bar is very high for such a powerful and influential lifetime appointment, as it should be.

I found Dr. Ford highly credible.

As for your claim that Duchess and I sexually abused you last night....................we have alibis and a corroborating witness.  We were enthusiastically rubbing Biggie's fat hairy belly and bald ignorant head all night long.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 09-27-2018, 03:07 PM