Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
Pffft.

What I witnessed from Judge Kavanaugh in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee made it very clear to me that he absolutely lacks the temperament and mindset of someone qualified to serve on the Supreme Court of the United States.  

That's my judgment, regardless as to whether Kavanaugh feels wrongly accused. And regardless as to the validity of the sexual assault allegations. And regardless of what Biggie and FryGuy at Mock think about my opinion (or my tits).  

Unlike you, I don't presume/pretend to know whether Kavanaugh is guilty or innocent in regards to the sexual assault allegations. And, I don't believe those are the only two options, in any case.

While I do understand Judge Kavanaugh being pissed, impassioned, and forceful in defending himself if he feels wrongly accused, Kavanaugh went way outside the bounds of rational behavior and demeanor in both his scorched-earth opening statement and his responses to senators' questions, in my opinion.

Instead, he went on a screaming, tear-filled, sniffling, entitled rant -- complete with partisan conspiracy theories and right-wing rhetoric.  I've never seen any high profile public figure jump the shark to that extent, even when facing worse allegations and tougher grilling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 09-29-2018, 12:35 AM