Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
I think Fienstien really screwed the pooch on this. She could have brought out Ford 7 weeks ago. Instead knowingly with no substantial evidence she in a last ditch effort tried to snatch the nomination out. It did not work although she did weaponize the base and create more violence and hatred from the left. 

All the smear campaign did was belittle the woman's movement, energize the right and quite possibly lose the mid term. Not to mention destroying what was left of Fords credibility.

The womans movement is great and it did put Nassar away after diddling 300 Olympiad hopefuls. Even though they did report the findings the hope of getting a gold medal was more powerful. Much like a starlet lettin Weinstien use his power to get sex. Why didn't they report him? Because the end product would be worth it. I believe 98% of men are respectful of women but thats my belief. Hopefully more women stand up and voice their outrage louder in the future.  

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Maggot - 10-09-2018, 12:19 PM