Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swingers
Would you visit a swing club? Have you? The sex kind, not the dance kind. But actually that would be cool too.
Do you like to dance?
No. I grew up in that environment and I never saw it end well for any of the couple's my parents partied with.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
This conjures up memories of when I went back to college in the mid 70's. I was taking a course in alternate lifestyles and I wrote a paper on swingers. I had obtained some magazines containing articles, ads, etc. which I was using for some of my research.

My son was approx 11 years old at the time, and I had stored my research, papers, notes, etc. in a spare bedroom. Just a few months ago, my son mentioned finding those papers and thinking I was a swinger....I didn't know if he was yanking my chain or he was serious....still not sure....

Never, would I consider this lifestyle. I don't think there are many happy endings for couples who are "swingers."
(03-04-2016, 04:04 PM)Love Child Wrote: Would you visit a swing club? Have you? The sex kind, not the dance kind. But actually that would be cool too.
Do you like to dance?

No, I don't think I would. I don't like sharing a man and I always want to be numero uno in his eyes. It would hurt me a lot to see someone I loved gettin' it on with someone else.

Yeah, I do like to dance, it makes me feel happy. Before puberty I wanted to be a ballerina, kinda makes me laugh now. There are no 5'8" ballerinas with boobs.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Swinging isn't something that appeals to me either.

I've never been in a relationship where I wanted or needed to mix it up physically with other people.

I've never tried swing dancing, but used to go dancing at live rock clubs with my sister and our friends a lot in my 20s. There were some fun wild times (and some stupid wild times). Mostly, I prefer slow dancing at home these days.
No, I would find that awkward and weird. Plus I've seen the people that go to swing clubs around here and I wouldn't exactly call them youthful or The Beautiful People. Not that me and my husband are young beautiful models, but getting it on with just one old guy is good enough for me. I don't have to add anymore old guys to the mix.

I don't dance. I'm a very serious person, no silly stuff like dancing and acting a fool.
No, I would never consider partaking in the swinger lifestyle. Nothing good can come from that. Maybe I'm selfish, but I don't like to share. I think that in a committed relationship, your mate should be enough. I know FU is married and has a GF and it works for them. But that lifestyle is not for me. I don't judge others for what they do though. Everyone has different needs and confort levels.

I love to dance! I blast the music in the car and car dance all the time. I blast music when I clean the house too. Dancing around with the mop. Lol. I probably look foolish but I don't care. Loud music and dancing make everything better.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
That's why all those other couples my parents partied with broke up. Almost every time it was the same story; the man either coerced, sweet talked or otherwise pressured the woman into coming along the first time, they slowly began to warm up with the help of drugs and alcohol, and then one of two things happened: either the woman just couldn't take swinging any more and the man wouldn't stop, OR (and this was the more common) the woman got a little too into it with a different guy and hubby lost his shit with jealousy. Guys are way more insecure than women in that area.

The only relationships I ever saw survive swinging were those where the guy was so frigging dominant that the wife didn't dare say boo without permission, and they started and stopped on his command. ANY time the woman had any kind of backbone or opinion, divorce was inevitable.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I used to be a very jealous dude. I've grown less so as I've matured, and think I could try it for a night or two, but certainly would not live that lifestyle.
(03-04-2016, 04:04 PM)Love Child Wrote: Would you visit a swing club? Have you? The sex kind, not the dance kind. But actually that would be cool too.
Do you like to dance?

Yes I LOVE to dance. Ever since I danced at the DMV Holiday Gala, one of my co-workers calls me Dan the Dancing Man. And speaking of swing dancing, tried it once in college, wouldn't mind trying it again. Wouldn't mind trying swinging the sex kind but I can't even find one sex partner let alone multiple sex partners.
Maybe you should see if there are any swing clubs in your area Clang. I was surprised to see you. I would love to hear more about this dance party and how your job is going.
(03-05-2016, 01:54 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I can't even find one sex partner let alone multiple sex partners.

When I first started hearing about those online dating sites I thought they were lame & pathetic but as the years have passed I see more and more people have a great deal of success with them. Is that something you would consider?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-04-2016, 05:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I know FU is married and has a GF and it works for them.

It works with us because neither on of us[ Ol and myself ] control each other and we have ben married for 34 years. I see something I like, I can go for it. She sees something she likes and its all good. Its ben over 6 months since she wanted a itch scratched and since the GF has ben around for the last several years, I really haven't looked much either. It works for us, but I would never push the lifestyle on anyone. Some people just couldn't handle it.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure if my swingset could hold me. I've gone down the slide but if that chain ever broke when I was high up I'm not sure my coccyx could handle it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-05-2016, 08:38 AM)F.U. Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 05:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I know FU is married and has a GF and it works for them.

It works with us because neither on of us[ Ol and myself ] control each other and we have ben married for 34 years. I see something I like, I can go for it. She sees something she likes and its all good. Its ben over 6 months since she wanted a itch scratched and since the GF has ben around for the last several years, I really haven't looked much either. It works for us, but I would never push the lifestyle on anyone. Some people just couldn't handle it.

You'll look when I show up at your bar. Smiley_emoticons_wink. But I want you all to myself.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
That just seems so strange to me.

"Hey, has anyone seen my wife?" "Yeah, she's in the back room fucking Chuck". "Oh ok, I won't bother her then".
I wonder if you do it for only one night if it gets rid of the urge to cheat. There is one night where you both are allowed to play and that one night only.
Or does it work that way? Is there still cheating and meet ups on the side?
I think it would have to be as FU said and it is open, and there is communication about who each other is fucking and when.

I am just thinking outside the box here!
(03-05-2016, 02:02 PM)Love Child Wrote: I wonder if you do it for only one night if it gets rid of the urge to cheat. There is one night where you both are allowed to play and that one night only.
Or does it work that way? Is there still cheating and meet ups on the side?
I think it would have to be as FU said and it is open, and there is communication about who each other is fucking and when.

I am just thinking outside the box here!

The girlfriend has ben going on for years, but its always a 3 some. Just as it is when the OL wants some strange. Its never a 1 on 1 with different parties. My OL has offered that to me , but I declined. I wouldn't do anything myself that I wouldn't want done by her. I hope that makes sense.
What if you and the man accidentally touch uglies? Does that ever happen?
Nope, never ben a issue.