Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bringing back the Hot Seat!
Monday, the Virginia state Senate approved a bill making the electric chair the default method of execution if lethal injection drugs are unavailable.

Good idea or bad, and why? Isn't Put to death, Put to death?

(Virginia, along with other states, has struggled to get lethal injection drugs because pharmaceutical companies have protested their use in executions.)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Why not?

Except if the electricity is from a coal-fueled power plant.

Poisoning and hanging worked for Jefferson.

Both of those are planet-friendly, too.

I like killing that isn't harmful to our planet.
Just sit the offenders in front of a computer and make them read HotD's posts. They'll die of boredom.
(03-09-2016, 05:11 AM)Cutz Wrote: Just sit the offenders in front of a computer and make them read HotD's posts. They'll die of boredom.

Your brain is already dead if you take the time to continue reading content by someone you find so boring instead of exercising your free will, you masochistic smartass.
(03-09-2016, 05:11 AM)Cutz Wrote: Just sit the offenders in front of a computer and make them read HotD's posts. They'll die of boredom.

hah

And she's pretty fast at pumping them out so they'll never run out of material.
(03-09-2016, 11:09 AM)sally Wrote:

hah

And she's pretty fast at pumping them out so they'll never run out of material.

Well, cruel and unusual punishment sometimes takes years to accomplish the goal. So.............just keep reading assholes.
People frequently fear that which they don't understand, and authoritarians tend to disdain anything remotely intellectual. Which means for people like Cutz and Sally, HotD must be fucking terrifying.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I was referring to her long posts about Bruce Jenner, but ok whatever you say.
Stick Bruce Jenner right up your fucking ass, sally.
If she'd stop wearing a dress all the time, sally might agree to that.
From what I've read, by far the most humane and efficient method of execution is the guillotine.

Sorry for getting back on topic.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(03-14-2016, 07:10 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Sorry for getting back on topic.

hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I kinda like the Guillotine. A reusable form of justice that when used with a bucket is not as messy as it seems.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-13-2016, 10:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Stick Bruce Jenner right up your fucking ass, sally.

Don't tell me they're making Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner figurines now? This country really is going to hell in a hand basket.
hah A Jenner plug!
That made me laugh out loud.
There really is a Caitlyn Jenner barbie doll now, which I guess could be used as a (very painful) butt plug.

[Image: unnamed.jpg]

Whoever manufactured the plastic doll is even better than her plastic surgeons; she looks 50 years younger!

That bitch has got a great head of hair.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have a real tough time calling a man a she. It just doesn't come out. Its like calling a banana an orange.
I heard they made a Bruce/ Kaitlyn dildo, but it was just an empty box.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.