I believe
Stuff

So
the one church here
doesn't support LGBTQ at all.
In fact they had a whole thing about Noah's ark that I went to that was really interesting in a historical way AND THEN IT WAS Spoiled at the end by them claiming the gay people took the rainbow!

AND
SOmeone from the church today posted about earth day-HOW BASICALLY IT IS A SIN becuase we worship GOD NOT THE EARTH-

I don't have the energy to argue with these people

I believe we don't understand even 10% of the way the universe works.
(04-23-2024, 01:12 AM)MirahM Wrote: I don't have the energy to argue with these people

Pray for the rapture.
(04-23-2024, 01:10 AM)MirahM Wrote: the one church here
doesn't support LGBTQ at all.

I don't think that can be viewed as a church. That's not godly at all, it's not Christian-like. Those people are judging and that's not allowed.  Dramaqueen God doesn't play favorites.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-23-2024, 01:10 AM)MirahM Wrote: In fact they had a whole thing about Noah's ark that I went to that was really interesting in a historical way AND THEN IT WAS Spoiled at the end by them claiming the gay people took the rainbow!

These faggots kiped the rainbow, too:

1.)  The State of Hawaii

2.)  My Little Pony

3.)  Skittles

4.)  Leprechauns

5.)  The NBC Peacock

No Heaven for these folks . . . Hell (-o Kitty) awaits them!
hah
Yeah and Rainbow Brite Dolls!

(04-23-2024, 01:11 AM)MirahM Wrote: AND
SOmeone from the church today posted about earth day-HOW BASICALLY IT IS A SIN becuase we worship GOD NOT THE EARTH-

(04-23-2024, 01:12 AM)MirahM Wrote: I don't have the energy to argue with these people

So, I did reply to the dude's page and said, "I viewed earth day as a way to remind people to care for the planet, not as a way to worship it"

AND he replied with "Mirah, look at the original founders of earth day. Thier agenda does not align with God at all"

I haven't responded yet, but what i want to ask him is if everything that he purchases aligns with God's purpose. ALSO I want to just say, "Well, good thing God is a forgiving God!"

Of course I looked up the founders, 2 democrats in the 70's who responded after an oil spill happened, but also one wanted to use it as a political tool. BUt really I see the original founders as also trying to hold corporations accountable. But because this guy also believes that God will prevent climate change from happening-then he probably believes that we don't need to have regulations. So tonight I am going to go pour oil on his water source and tell him that God can fix it.

Hehehe
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Or I could say, "Well, if everyone has to be blamless then we'd get nothing done"

I only write these things here to get them off my mind. There will be no changing his mind and he will not change mine, so it is pointless to try.