Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
hypothetical: calling all evil vagina monsters
You're killing me softly here, Duchess.

I'm not just an ultra sensitive button prone to multiples, you know.

Again, I say, quit yer pimpin!!! 79
(06-13-2016, 12:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You're killing me softly here, Duchess.

(06-13-2016, 12:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You're killing me softly here, Duchess.

See, Donovan. Multiples!

I would never pimp you, HotD. You're pure & angelic.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm just playing with you.

You're more like a virtual match-maker than a pimp anyway.

Everyone knows Donovan is dimeless. hah
When the problem is an oversensitive button, you have to be very, very gentle with it. Caress it lightly with just a fingertip so the sensory command isn't too overstimulating. Blow on the input port, softly then a little more forcefully, to clear any dust or obstruction...from the female end. Sometimes rubbing the contact surfaces directly around and on the button itself can reboot the system. Alternate between straight back-end forth and circular motion so the button gets pinpoint touch connectivity and all the electric pathways are alive and at full stimulation. The system is extremely touch responsive and internally regulated to prevent motherboard failure when temperature begins to overheat, but additional lubrication may be required and is recommended. Use the tongue-in-groove applicator when applying secondary lubricant. Consult your man... ual. And utilize experienced help when addressing internal sensitivity issues with your softwares.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.