Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ARE YOU A GOOD CHRISTIAN?

Someone sent me this, he saw it on FB. They also have a website called The Family Foundation. This is not Godly nor do I believe it's Christian, contrary to what they want to call it. Some of you will believe in this, that's your prerogative but I don't know how you can call yourself a Christian if this is your belief, maybe you can explain it to me if you dare. C'mon, give it your best shot. I am encouraging you to do so because I am sincerely interested in your explanation.

[Image: a4257509-7337-4a42-a7c3-9ff086f496c1_zpszhjzldb6.png]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Maybe I came on a little too strong. I don't want to scare any good Christians. I probably should have just posted the picture and left it at that and waited to read the comments.
How come I never get to meet any of these crazy people in real life? Does the internet just make up these stories to get attention? Do people do nutty things just for the spotlight? Is news really "news"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I look at it exactly as opposite what it says. To me it reads, "We know intolerance and discrimination are wrong, but we do it anyway because we're paranoid."

Don't get me wrong, Christianity is under attack from the other side as much as they throw out, but it's not like the people they protest are supposed to have the moral high ground not to attack people. But I remember some religious dude teaching to take attacks and turn the other cheek, or something to that effect. What was his name?

Oh yeah, it was Maggot.
hah walking on water does NOT make me a miracle man.

I'm not sure why MS won't argue with me anymore. I don't like it!

You said you were glad to take Dick's place.

I neeeeed you.
Why would I want to be the sole target of your nastiness without some sort of payoff?

You figure out a way that I can glaze your breasts afterward and we may be able to make an arrangement.
I'm not a good (or bad) Christian.

A lot of discrimination is justified as "religious" when it has no true foundation in religion and is instead based on manipulative conditioning/teaching of religion, in my opinion. That's not only the case for some Christians, but most religions around the world.

Passing a law against transgenders using a bathroom which doesn't match their genitalia and positioning it as legislation to protect religious freedom, for example. I understand why some people are against a chick with a dick using the same bathroom as their daughters, girlfriends, wives...even though it doesn't bother me. But, I don't think it has anything to do with religious freedom. I'm not aware of any Holy books that address transgenders.
People are goddamn sensitive today that it makes me wanna puke right on their shiny little stinky feet.
(04-20-2016, 03:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: People are goddamn sensitive today that it makes me wanna puke right on their shiny little stinky feet.

Yeah, what he said. Had a disagreement once with a Pastor (who I still can say I like and respect for some reason) when I said I would NOT tell gay friends and family they would burn in Hell. Then he said that AIDS was God's judgement...after I told him a cousin died from it.
Love thy neighbor as thyself. "Good" Christians have a lot of shit in their closets too.
(04-20-2016, 02:31 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Why would I want to be the sole target of your nastiness without some sort of payoff?

You figure out a way that I can glaze your breasts afterward and we may be able to make an arrangement.
Spoken like a good christian with strong family values. hah

Does he want to fap, fap, fap on my boobs or bake me like a honey baked ham?
(04-21-2016, 05:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Does he want to fap, fap, fap on my boobs or bake me like a honey baked ham?

I thought it was a pretty classy way to express my desire.
I'm agnostic so this doesn't pertain to me and I can't tell who the Christians are targeting with that. Perhaps the Muslims? In my little town you can faintly hear a church bell on Sundays if you're really paying attention, but I know in communities in Michigan the call of prayer is played 5 times per day. I wouldn't have any fucking tolerance for that shit either. Christian or not.

Maybe they're paranoid of it moving to their town.
some of the most nastiest two faced, evil, bitchy lying cunts I have ever met in life have been good "christians".
Or maybe it's the transgenders using the opposite bathroom. I don't know of any mention of transgenders in the bible, but I'm pretty sure it's violating the Muslim women's rights in a hundred different ways.

I personally don't care who I take a piss next too, but besides for that the one thing I do agree with Cruz on is that men whether they feel like a woman or not should not be using the same restroom with little girls and we shouldn't facilitate it. The transgenders say " what's the big deal, it's just a toilet" well if you really feel that way than why are you making such a big stink out of using the toilet that your plumbing was made for?
This is just a guess but I think a lot of the discomfort over this bathroom bullshit is because some people are viewing it in a perverted manner. Many people wouldn't have a problem with a middle aged woman in the same bathroom with their female child but when that middle aged woman is transgender the shit hits the fan.
It's the media and transgenders making it an issue. I'm not in the public restroom checking out other woman to determine if they're transgender or not, I've never even thought about it before. If they looked particularly manly in the dress they were wearing I'd think to myself that's a dude and then be over it as long as he/she wasn't bothering anyone. But now that it's been made into such a big fucking deal it opens up the door for the real perverts to come in. It's like the don't ask don't tell policy that Bill Clinton started for the military. I thought that was rational and smart because people could still be who they wanted to be without causing a huge commotion and political debate all over the news.
(04-21-2016, 07:57 PM)Duchess Wrote: This is just a guess but I think a lot of the discomfort over this bathroom bullshit is because some people are viewing it in a perverted manner. Many people wouldn't have a problem with a middle aged woman in the same bathroom with their female child but when that middle aged woman is transgender the shit hits the fan.

I think it's more because of the "gender fluidity" that you rant about in other threads.

If a dude walks into the women's bathroom, whips his dick out and starts peeing in the sink while singing, "YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A NATURAL WOMAN......"

I just don't think you'd be okay with it.

I wouldn't be the only one not okay with that because it's crass & uncouth. I don't think most transgender people would want to call attention to themselves in that manner. I have some compassion for these people so I'll defend them.