Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
I share the same opinion. I can see it as a joke, but to say that in the heat of an argument is just bizarre and laughable to me. I'd think you were a fucking nut case.

I do know the annoyance when employees get pissed off when their employers take time off, however. It happens to me and my husband whenever we try to take a little break away from this stupid business. They all get disgruntled. I believe my husband has told a few of them to fuck off if they don't like it, but that's about it.
I've never had a man speak to me that way. And I better not or he's going to be sorry. He can express his opinion or feelings to me and I'll listen. But if he calls me a cum bucket, we are going to have a problem. And in fairness I would never speak to another person that way.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Things are different for most of you girls than they are for broads in my world. I don't live in a area where you would leave your 150,000 home at 9pm, get in your 50,000 car and drive to the club for a night of fancy cocktails with the girls. Around here the broads will leave there 400 a month rented apartment sometime after noon, jump in their 500 rusted out car that barley runs and drive to the bar for a beer and a shot. They are not out with the girls, they are out drinking with the guys, trying to hook up usually. So after 10 hours of drinking with the guys things get pretty wild and if they spout off to a drunk man they get what they get. Now you all may not like it but it is what happens. Think less of me or talk down to me if you want I really don't give a furry rats ass. I am just telling you the way life is here. I would venture a bet that few of you have ever partied in bars where you will have bikers and farmers drinking together. Where the smell of pig or cow shit that is falling off the boots of the farmers overpower the smell of burning tires or oil.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
You mean like this little bar out in the middle of nowhere where people wrestle in coleslaw out back? I've been there several times and still have never been called a cum dump. But then again when I go out I don't start fights with people, normally what happens when my husband and I go to bars is a bunch of friendly drunk people start buying us shots. They're drawn to us for some reason. I guess we look like a fun couple. No, that's not us in the coleslaw.

[Image: o_zps0marygya.jpg]

[Image: big_img3_Slaw_zpscvymfxjr.jpg]

I used to think it was fun to be rude & obnoxious to some people. I don't want to imply that I'm above that now, I'm not, but it does sound insane to me now. I think when you present a crappy attitude you shouldn't be surprised or pissed when you get shit back. Be a rude & obnoxious fuck and you'll get that in return.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We quit going out drinking with my friend and her husband because everywhere we went they would get into a fight with someone. They're both fat too, at one point he weighed 500 lbs. before having a gastric bypass. How in the hell two fat fucks can cause so much trouble is beyond me.
I don't think less if you FU. I highly doubt you would ever speak to me in that fashion. But if you did, we'd have a problem. One I'm sure we could work out and you'd have Kitten purring in no time. Smiley_emoticons_wink.

Seriously, I can't imagine you speaking to anyone you respected like that. It's pretty obvious this bimbo gets treated like that because she takes it
(04-30-2016, 12:17 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm sure we could work out and you'd have Kitten purring in no time. Smiley_emoticons_wink.

SECURITY!
It doesn't matter to me where you live, F.U. It's one world. Mindlessly conforming to the supposed local 'way' doesn't make it any less about who you are personally. I can smell the pig shit coming from your direction, and it's not from the boots of nearby cowboys.

A husband, father, father-in-law, and grandfather who naturally or "bluntly" thinks and refers to women as "cum dumps" and "dick lickers' -- whether he feels he's getting lip or just feels it's warranted because the women like to party and don't have a lot of money -- is one laughably insecure son-of-a-bitch, to me. But, you've shown that hand plenty of times before, so it's not surprising and I couldn't possibly think any less of you, even if you did care.

I'd feel the same about a grown woman whose natural serious response to conflict or annoyance was to objectify men (or other women) sexually.
(04-30-2016, 12:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 12:17 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm sure we could work out and you'd have Kitten purring in no time. Smiley_emoticons_wink.

SECURITY!

hah
My sister is a five foot one little spitfire of energy and rage and might be the baddest biker in my entire family, bar none. If somebody ever called her a cum dump, he better know where the exit route is because he is fixing to lose a limb or a testicle. And that's if she was in a good mood.

In biker communities like anywhere else there are the elites and the dregs, and most of the ones I grew up with might be vulgar as fuck with their old ladies but they didn't get disrespectful to the mommas of their kids or in most cases lay hands on them. Most of the OL's gave right back as good as they got, and if a guy got too far out of line his brothers (or hers) would check him as hard as it needed to be. Maybe FU just hanging out with the wrong set of brothers. Bikers have a particular sense of honor and a code of behavior (especially the ones who have done military or LE) and that shit don't fly. Of course if you called a few of my old girl pals "cum dumps" they'd fire back with, "Nah, I'm a cuntry club. That means everybody's getting in except your brokedown ass."
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(04-30-2016, 10:40 AM)sally Wrote: You mean like this little bar out in the middle of nowhere where people wrestle in coleslaw out back? I've been there several times and still have never been called a cum dump. But then again when I go out I don't start fights with people, normally what happens when my husband and I go to bars is a bunch of friendly drunk people start buying us shots. They're drawn to us for some reason. I guess we look like a fun couple. No, that's not us in the coleslaw.

[Image: o_zps0marygya.jpg]

[Image: big_img3_Slaw_zpscvymfxjr.jpg]

Now that just looks like fun Sally. I could party there.
(04-30-2016, 02:45 PM)Donovan Wrote: My sister is a five foot one little spitfire of energy and rage and might be the baddest biker in my entire family, bar none. If somebody ever called her a cum dump, he better know where the exit route is because he is fixing to lose a limb or a testicle. And that's if she was in a good mood.

In biker communities like anywhere else there are the elites and the dregs, and most of the ones I grew up with might be vulgar as fuck with their old ladies but they didn't get disrespectful to the mommas of their kids or in most cases lay hands on them. Most of the OL's gave right back as good as they got, and if a guy got too far out of line his brothers (or hers) would check him as hard as it needed to be. Maybe FU just hanging out with the wrong set of brothers. Bikers have a particular sense of honor and a code of behavior (especially the ones who have done military or LE) and that shit don't fly. Of course if you called a few of my old girl pals "cum dumps" they'd fire back with, "Nah, I'm a cuntry club. That means everybody's getting in except your brokedown ass."

I agree with most of what you posted Donovan and I don't and never have man handled a woman. This broad was just a loudmouth know it all. I was simply ending a problem that she was trying to start and it did just that. Would I or do I talk to women like that all the time? Hell no. I am a Dick head but not that big of one. No matter what some people /members think.
Any, it has been fun but at this point I am done with this thread/conversation. Have a great day all.
You don't want to make up with me FU? I'm heartbroken.
(04-30-2016, 04:30 PM)F.U. Wrote: Now that just looks like fun Sally. I could party there.

The name Steve on the wall I'm pretty sure is my dad's. When I wasn't hanging out in nigger town with my mom I was hanging out in biker/redneck bars with my dad. I posted a picture of him in the "post your old pictures here" thread, so as you can imagine I didn't live a sheltered life.
(04-30-2016, 07:50 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 04:30 PM)F.U. Wrote: Now that just looks like fun Sally. I could party there.

The name Steve on the wall I'm pretty sure is my dad's. When I wasn't hanging out in nigger town with my mom I was hanging out in biker/redneck bars with my dad. I posted a picture of him in the "post your old pictures here" thread, so as you can imagine I didn't live a sheltered life.

Did he let you onstage when they did "Uncle John's Band"?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(04-30-2016, 07:50 PM)sally Wrote: hanging out in nigger town with my mom

Do you do that viper like thing with your neck that I see so many black women do when they are irate?
and the *click* *click* with the hand
What a cutie!

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-06-2016, 07:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 07:50 PM)sally Wrote: hanging out in nigger town with my mom

Do you do that viper like thing with your neck that I see so many black women do when they are irate?

No, but my mom's boyfriend Bo Sam had a big fat sister named Peaches who did that. She also would tell me that I'm fast just like my mama. After she kept calling me a little fast ass I finally asked my mom one day what that meant. I was 8 years old and thought it meant that I'm a fast runner. My mom got pissed and told me not to listen to that crazy black bitch hah.

I mentioned once before that my husband lost his virginity to an old ugly biker woman named Peaches. This isn't the same Peaches. I think black Peaches was knick named Peaches because she sold lattice topped peach pies out of her house.