Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Psychics
(06-21-2016, 05:24 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: It's trying to separate the real from the fakers. Knowing what the truth is, and I suppose only time will tell.

Please stop giving your hard earned money to those people and rely on your own intuition & common sense. I don't trust them, they want your money, that is their only goal, to separate you from your money.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-21-2016, 05:24 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I hear what you are saying Cannongal, but I am talking about people who predict things all the time, like for a living. Having said that, if I had a really tough question I would have no hesitation asking your Uncle. Clearly there was some gift there.

It's trying to separate the real from the fakers. Knowing what the truth is, and I suppose only time will tell.

Seances aren't any more authentic than the retail psychics who tell you you're gonna come into money (after taking your money, again).

So, don't even try to disturb the mildly retarded dead old man's eternal rest with your soup chicken drama, aussie.

You're nutty alright, but my psychic premonition tells me you're trolling us on this one. Just to be sure, I called up Tori Spelling's favorite psychic at Psychic Source. $20 later, he confirmed my suspicion. Busted.

He also told me that I will be facing a difficult decision, someone I knew was having a hard time, and that I would be coming into money.
^ HotD, anything about a visitor from the Midwest suddenly appearing to ravish you?
Call Miss Cleo, Aussie. She's the best. I wouldn't steer you wrong on this one. Fuck Tori Spelling.

(06-21-2016, 06:15 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: ^ HotD, anything about a visitor from the Midwest suddenly appearing to ravish you?

Oh wow -- when he told me that I knew someone who was having a hard time, he must have been talking about you!

Forget about Miss Cleo, aussie -- she's always stoned and you can hear her munching on chips during all of her readings.

Psychic Source is clearly the real deal and more professional: ask for psychic number 90210.
(06-21-2016, 05:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:24 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: It's trying to separate the real from the fakers. Knowing what the truth is, and I suppose only time will tell.

Please stop giving your hard earned money to those people and rely on your own intuition & common sense. I don't trust them, they want your money, that is their only goal, to separate you from your money.

I've stopped and I am sitting back now and see what happens. If anything.
(06-21-2016, 07:20 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I've stopped and I am sitting back now and see what happens. If anything.

You'll have money left over for groceries. That's a plus, right?
(06-21-2016, 08:18 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 07:20 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I've stopped and I am sitting back now and see what happens. If anything.

Or a shrink.
Go for the dog Dono, you'll have affection, love and something to do on Sundays.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
And they can live off of Banquet pot pies which are only 94 cents at Walmart.
(06-21-2016, 08:22 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 08:18 PM)sally Wrote:

Or a shrink.

Honey, I am around shrinks all day everyday, they would red flag you in a heartbeat.

On a serious note, if you are having trouble quitting your greens, look for an app and see if you can download some hypnosis, that might help. I downloaded hypnosis for smoking, but I haven't even played it once.
shrinks don't have red flags. They have pink slips.

[Image: psychic-lottery-motifake.jpg]
(06-19-2016, 07:43 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: What say you?

A fool and their money are soon parted..
(06-22-2016, 10:26 AM)crash Wrote:

A fool and their money are soon parted.

So you too now are a Psychic.
(06-22-2016, 10:59 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 10:26 AM)crash Wrote:

A fool and their money are soon parted.

So you too now are a Psychic.

Psycho, not psychic. aussie, not crash.
I never thought of Crash as a psycho. But I guess when you really stop to think about it you might be right.
I love how Aussie let's it all hang out for the whole world to see. Her psychoness, that is.
I see you edited to clarify you were talking about Aussie. We all know she's psycho, but I still think Crash might be too.
Heh.. If you ever get to really find out, you may never want to tell Smiley_emoticons_fies