DO YOU MIND?

This is Megyn Kelly, as some of you already know she works for Fox News. She's covering the convention and last night wore this while on the air. Some are saying it's unprofessional. Do you agree? Disagree? Does this kind of thing even matter?

[Image: 3675C80B00000578-3701516-Causing_a_stir_...584844.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It looks fine and she looks fine.
She don't have the boobs for that.
(07-21-2016, 04:57 PM)cannongal Wrote: She don't have the boobs for that.

Glad someone else mentioned it.

I'm actually put off that she wore this and I didn't get to see any cleavage or side-boob.
Me like, she could wear a burlap sack and she would look good! Just sayin!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Although somewhat unattractive, all the announcers were wearing those large headphones. I suppose all the rambunctiousness requires they do so.

Megyn is a beautiful woman. I don't care what she wears, it wouldn't change my opinion on anything. The fact she works for Fox negates everything from what she says to what she wears.
(07-21-2016, 04:57 PM)cannongal Wrote: She don't have the boobs for that.

Maybe, maybe not. But her confidence to wear it because she fucking well wants to and feels happy and comfortable in it will forever be far sexier than any pile of silicone she could have injected into her chest to make others happy and comfortable with some bullshit expectation from society.

Confidence is always very appealing and it knows no bounds.
(07-22-2016, 08:09 AM)crash Wrote: Maybe, maybe not. But her confidence to wear it because she fucking well wants to and feels happy and comfortable in it will forever be far sexier than any pile of silicone she could have injected into her chest to make others happy and comfortable with some bullshit expectation from society.

I don't think it has much to do with confidence. I think it was a really hot day, she popped a Valium & said 'fuck it', I'm wearing this.
(07-22-2016, 05:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Megyn is a beautiful woman. I don't care what she wears, it wouldn't change my opinion on anything. The fact she works for Fox negates everything from what she says to what she wears.

Here's to hoping the same bias isn't aimed at you for posting on MOCK.
(07-22-2016, 10:39 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Here's to hoping the same bias isn't aimed at you for posting on MOCK.

Too late, a couple friends already question my sanity and some find it hard to believe that some of my posts are actually mine. I'm the soft spoken one but sometimes my posts belie that.
(07-22-2016, 10:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 10:39 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Here's to hoping the same bias isn't aimed at you for posting on MOCK.

Too late, a couple of friends already question my sanity, and some find it hard to believe that some of my posts are mine. I'm the soft-spoken one, but sometimes my posts belie that.

So we both agree although you post on MOCK- that alone doesn't define you, nor should it.
How about we extend the same courtesy by not painting with a broad brush exclusively who someone is simply by where it is they work?

It's Fox News! No! Taz

The only way I can overlook someone's association with Fox News would be if I cared about the person. For example, FQ2 watches Fox, I simply pretend that little fact doesn't exist.
(07-22-2016, 11:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:

The only way I can overlook someone's association with Fox News would be if I cared about the person. For example, FQ2 watches Fox, I simply pretend that little fact doesn't exist.

If you watch MSNBC I'm more concerned for you. I watch CNN some times.
(07-22-2016, 11:19 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: If you watch MSNBC I'm more concerned for you.

Sometimes I do but it's usually CNN because I like Anderson.
(07-22-2016, 11:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 11:19 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: If you watch MSNBC I'm more concerned for you.

Sometimes I do but it's usually CNN because I like Anderson.

I like him too.
I actually have come to appreciate Megyn Kelly, it's clear she has her own mind about things and occasionally rips into those who need it.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I enjoy surrounding myself with friends who disagree with me. How boring if most everyone I knew had the same agenda or thoughts I do. Nope. It's how I learn. It's how I grow.
MOCK works because it blends perfectly into my philosophy. Smart people with different points of view.

I enjoy MSNBC yet also FOX news as it is best to formulate opinions by gathering information from all sides first.
(Do I cringe on occasion while viewing FOX? Of course. Same goes for CNN at times.)