Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sierah Joughin missing/found Ohio
(08-03-2016, 01:19 AM)Love Child Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 07:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you remember a case from a few years ago where the girl riding her bike disappeared. There was some video from a business that had everyone focused on a white pickup. I wish I could recall more than that. I remember it being talked about in here and I think it was while LC was still alive. I know those details are vague but it's all I remember. I thought of that case immediately upon reading this one.

I remember that story also.

I get so sick to my stomach when I read about torture chambers, or holding cells.
I hate it when people are preyed upon.
I hate it that sick bastards can get away with this sort of thing for so long and I hate it that it is going on right now as I type and there is nothing I can do about it.

It's really sad to imagine the terror that abducted individuals go through at the hands of predators.

I think the case that you and Duchess remember is the abduction and murder of Mickey Schunick. She disappeared a few years back while riding her bike in Louisiana. It was her 22nd birthday. :(

The guy in the white truck turned out to be convicted sex offender Brandon Lavergne. He was indicted for Mickey's disappearance and the disappearance of another woman 13 years earlier (he'd already served 8 years for abducting and raping a woman).

To get the death penalty taken off the table, Lavergne admitted to knocking Mickey off her bike with his truck and murdering her; she fought hard. He also admitted choking to death Lisa Ann Pate in 1999.

He's behind bars for life and now trying to rescind his confessions, even though the piece of shit led authorities directly to Mickey's remains.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sierah Joughin missing/found Ohio - by HairOfTheDog - 08-03-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Sierah Joughin missing/found Ohio - by an0n - 07-29-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Sierah Joughin missing/found Ohio - by an0n - 07-30-2016, 05:43 PM