Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(08-05-2016, 12:04 PM)neeb Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 10:07 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: That may be true but enligtenment and abstaining from certain stuff sounds boring. I'd rather be soulless and suicidal than denying myself my version of pleasure.

and now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )
Kthanxbai. Fucking loon.
(08-05-2016, 12:12 AM)neeb Wrote: what is your answer ? ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)

Are you preaching? That isn't allowed in the Kingdom of Mock.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-05-2016, 02:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 12:12 AM)neeb Wrote: what is your answer ? ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)

Are you preaching? That isn't allowed in the Kingdom of Mock.

He/she wants us to shave our heads into skull locks and beat on drums and tambourines at the airport in pink sheets.
(08-05-2016, 02:28 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: pink sheets.

No. Under no circumstance. No.
(08-05-2016, 02:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Blowing-kisses
(08-05-2016, 02:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You never got laid in pink sheets? WTF? I have
OBTW, its all the same in the dark

So what is with this fucking weirdo? And when did I start killing kids?
I am a sport model, that shit don't happen
(08-05-2016, 12:04 PM)neeb Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 10:07 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: That may be true but enligtenment and abstaining from certain stuff sounds boring. I'd rather be soulless and suicidal than denying myself my version of pleasure.

and now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )

Beating dead horses, is that allowed in Hairy Kooksna?Beat_deadhorse

If so maybe I'm back in.
(08-05-2016, 11:17 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: You never got laid in pink sheets?

I've never known a man who had pink sheets on his bed and pink sheets are not something I would ever buy. *cringe*
I've never cared what sheets looked like as long as they were comfortable and had a decent thread count. Its dark when you use them and they're covered with blankets anyway. I slept on some that had birdies and frigging snowflakes because they were seasonal high end sheets being clearanced out. Damn they were comfortable though.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I hope neeb sticks around though. I'm always up for a deep philosophical discussion in broken, fractured grammatically damaged English.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

It's the color pink I have an aversion to.

The sheets on my bed right now are black. They are color coordinated to match my black & white toile comforter. Dramaqueen
I know one thing those kristnas can build a church in a few days. I've seen one go up in a week when there was nothing but a field the week before. They're like ants on sugar.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I hate top sheets, I get all tangled up in them and it ends up hanging off the edge of the bed. My kids don't like them either. All the top sheets are folded up in the closet, we only use the fitted sheet and comforter.

And at hotels they're the worst, they have them tucked in so tight you're in there like a sardine.
I sleep only with a top sheet, even in winter. Seldom need any sort of blanket but it happens.
(08-06-2016, 09:13 AM)Donovan Wrote: I hope neeb sticks around though. I'm always up for a deep philosophical discussion in broken, fractured grammatically damaged English.

and ( street dog ) although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
hah OK.

I don't think there is any humidity in Heaven.
I thought "street dog rascal" was a very accurate description of Donovan. +1 Neeb.
I'm concerned about workers thoughts. Especially the ones that work the carnival rides.
(08-06-2016, 08:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm concerned about workers thoughts. Especially the ones that work the carnival rides.

I used to work in a carnival 20+ years ago. They don't have many thoughts. Asses, boobs, and trying not to lose too many screws when taking the ride apart in the dark.