Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Assholes in the news
Carsman Offline
Geriatric star & Bad Mocker

RE: Assholes in the news

In the news today:

Kim K West was held up at gunpoint in her hotel room on Sunday while in Paris for Fashion Week, and spokesmen say jewelry the bandits stole was worth several million dollars .

Seriously?

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
10-03-2016 08:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

That's what she gets for wasting money on all that stupid jewelry and then carrying it around with her.

10-03-2016 12:18 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I'm no Kim Kardashian fan but anyone, anywhere, should be able to wear their jewelry and not expect to have a gun put to their head & tied up and robbed of it. She could have easily been murdered rather than locked in a bathroom.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
10-03-2016 12:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

If you carry millions of dollars worth of jewelry on you then that's the chance you take. I'm glad she wasn't hurt, but I find it more comical than sad that she was locked in the bathroom.

10-03-2016 12:58 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

She's Kim K. West. This comes with the territory IMO. Her family name is household world wide. And yeah, if she's wearing several million dollars worth of jewelry then she has to understand that makes her a target especially abroad (no pun intended).

10-03-2016 01:52 PM

cannongal Away
Mocker

(10-03-2016 08:32 AM)Carsman Wrote:  In the news today:

Kim K West was held up at gunpoint in her hotel room on Sunday while in Paris for Fashion Week, and spokesmen say jewelry the bandits stole was worth several million dollars .

Seriously?

I think it's a scam....like she never goes anywhere with out one of her bodyguards present, all of the sudden he's AWOL?

10-04-2016 03:04 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

Actually Cannongal, I gotta admit, when I heard this, I thought it was the most desperate attempt to grab the attention back from Angelina and Brad back to the Kardashians.

They deliberately asked for her, and KNEW there was a large stash of jewelry with her! Yes, and I cannot believe there was no security. None of it adds up. Let's hope that someone sniffs out this rat.

10-04-2016 03:15 AM

cannongal Away
Mocker

(10-04-2016 03:15 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  Actually Cannongal, I gotta admit, when I heard this, I thought it was the most desperate attempt to grab the attention back from Angelina and Brad back to the Kardashians.

They deliberately asked for her, and KNEW there was a large stash of jewelry with her! Yes, and I cannot believe there was no security. None of it adds up. Let's hope that someone sniffs out this rat.

In Feb of 2016, it was reported that Kanye West was 53 million dollars in debt. I would not put it past them to have staged this, both for the publicity, and insurance money....

10-05-2016 03:03 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

If this gets exposed and they have staged this, it would be global humiliation, if that's possible with these people.

10-05-2016 06:35 AM

Carsman Offline

(10-05-2016 06:35 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  If this gets exposed and they have staged this, it would be global humiliation, if that's possible with these people.

Nothing, and I mean nothing would humiliate "those people!"

10-05-2016 08:06 AM

Carsman Offline

Cop responsible for own daughter's death!

HANCOCK, Miss. Two Mississippi police officers were fired Wednesday in the death of a 3-year-old girl who was left alone for hours in a hot patrol car.

The death of 3-year-old Cheyenne Hyer, the daughter of Cassie Barker, one of the officers is being investigated.

It was said, Barker left Cheyenne in the back of the car outside the home of the other officer, Clark Ladner, who she allegedly visited with Friday.

Cheyenne was believed to have been locked in the car for roughly four hours before she was found Friday.

No criminal charges have been filed yet.

They should be!

10-06-2016 09:14 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(10-06-2016 09:14 AM)Carsman Wrote:  No criminal charges have been filed yet.

They should be!

I agree that the mother should be charged.

So do prosecutors. Authorities announced today that the stupid negligent bitch will be charged with manslaughter when she's released from the hospital (she was admitted when she threatened to kill herself).

Barker left Cheyenne in the car with all the windows up and the air on, set between cool and heat. She says she only meant to stay at other officer's home for a few minutes but they both fell asleep. The male officer was fired but isn't being charged because he reportedly didn't know Cheyenne was outside in the car.

Turns out, this wasn't the first time that Cassie Barker left little Cheyenne alone in a car. She did the same thing last year at a strip mall while she went shopping. Someone saw the child alone in the car and called police.

Barker was suspended for one week without pay and her one-year probationary period was extended by 90 days. The Department of Human Services also took temporary custody of Cheyenne.

10-06-2016 06:13 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

[Image: 10956348_10200765532456084_9107639922086...amp;crop=1]

Sadly, Ryan Hyer, Cheyenne's father (pictured above with Cassie and Cheyenne), only learned of the 2015 incident after his daughter's death last week. 'That was a tell-tale sign that something was wrong,' he said.

I don't know anything about Hyer as a dad or a person, but he's pissed and I don't blame him. He feels that if Cassie weren't a cop, his daughter would still be alive because she would have been jailed or he would have been informed about the previous incident and Cassie's record would not have been expunged.

Hyer said he and Barker were together for the first two years of Cheyenne's life, and he took care of their daughter while she went through the police academy. After they broke up, Hyer returned to his hometown in Jacksonville, Florida, where he now hopes to lay to rest the daughter he called 'Shy' for short.

He told the press that he hopes Barker will be punished for Cheyenne's death. 'As a parent, you are supposed to protect your child,' he said. 'And Cheyenne is gone because her mother didn't protect her.' 'Not once, but twice.'

Refs:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...t-car.html
http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/cheyenne-h...rk-ladner/

10-06-2016 06:28 PM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

(10-05-2016 08:06 AM)Carsman Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 06:35 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  If this gets exposed and they have staged this, it would be global humiliation, if that's possible with these people.

Nothing, and I mean nothing would humiliate "those people!"

Hey Cars, apparently the Kardashians have just broken their self imposed social media ban that they imposed upon themselves for a few days. So whew! They're back!

10-06-2016 07:11 PM