Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HI SWEETIES
I love that song. I like the Flo Rida version too. On occasion when I actually use my treadmill I play it over and over, its like it puts me in a trance and I can just run and run like Forest Gump.

I will end you.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Smiley_emoticons_smile

Don't kill me or anything, but I like your song nemesis too, Donovan.

I really like Flo Rida and his version of the song.

Marilyn's version is also good. Turn it way up.

I like Marilyn's version too. There's no way to fuck that song up. I even like this version.

http://meatspin.fr/

Jesus Christ, you filthy bitch!

Why the hell did I click the link? I thought twice about it and did it anyway.
I know you've heard of meatspin. From the Urban Dictionary.

meatspin

The newest installation of internet trickery. It is an .gif of two homosexuals having intercourse while the male on top has his penis spinning in circles. In the deepest parts of hell with the likes of: goatse tubgirl lemonparty. Great site to send friends to if you wish that their retinas be burned out of thier eyes. www.meatspin.com

O man! omgwtfhaxbbq! I'm going to sick and scarred. Very very scarred by the meatspin.
I learned about the Meat Sweats from Clang quite awhile back. And, I've liked the Meat Puppets for years. But, oddly enough, I hadn't been exposed to the Meat Spins until tonight. I'm so out of the loop.
(09-08-2016, 09:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Jesus Christ, you filthy bitch!

28 I'm not looking.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Used to be a phone prankster who called our local radio guy constantly. Worked his way into meatspin references every time. Always wondered what kind of mind it took to maintain that level of dedication/obsession. Talk about wasted effort.

As for the evil that is "right round" in all its awful incarnations, really only the original drives me into murderous rage, and my undying obsessive unrequited love for HotD leaves me conflicted. If I killed you that would be an awful loss for the world, I'd have to take down all these pictures and this shrine and everything....that's too much work. I suppose I just have to not kill anybody. Sally, you're safe for now...but I got my eye on you.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I knew you two were perfect for each other. HotD, he has a shrine! A shrine!
(09-09-2016, 10:48 AM)Duchess Wrote: I knew you two were perfect for each other. HotD, he has a shrine! A shrine!

Yeah, but what Donovan failed to mention is that the shrine consists of a wall full of lovely circular cork-boards with my photo smack dab in the center of each.
Maybe, but I suck at darts so you remain unsullied and unpricked.

Just think of all the little baby Einsteins you two are forsaking. [Image: 1hissyfit.gif]
(09-08-2016, 10:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I learned about the Meat Sweats from Clang quite awhile back. And, I've liked the Meat Puppets for years. But, oddly enough, I hadn't been exposed to the Meat Spins until tonight. I'm so out of the loop.

I've never heard of meat spins before tonight either.

Ever hear of the 2 girls, One Cup video?
(09-09-2016, 04:54 PM)Donovan Wrote: Maybe, but I suck at darts so you remain unsullied and unpricked.

You have obviously never been snowed in for a long time.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Not with a dart board, but once I got locked in overnights for work with a girl for about a month who I found out kinda dug me. Sadly, she did not remain unsullied and unpricked.
(09-09-2016, 06:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Ever hear of the 2 girls, One Cup video?

*barf* That might be the most revolting thing I have ever seen. I watched through my fingers like it was a scary movie.
no thanks will never watch
You aren't missing anything at all.
I've heard of it, but I won't watch it either. I have a feeling meatspin has nothing on that.