WIRES. GOT WIRES?

Do you have many wires? By that I mean, phone, fax. internet, TV, DVD player, surround sound, speakers, blah, blah, blah, etc. Do you have much of that?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wires, wires, have I got wires!

One of these days, I need to bundle all the same colors accordingly!

[Image: cablemess-2_zpsngum9qje.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Yes
(10-12-2016, 04:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you have many wires? By that I mean, phone, fax. internet, TV, DVD player, surround sound, speakers, blah, blah, blah, etc. Do you have much of that?

Just one in the back of my skull. I live in the Matrix.
(10-12-2016, 09:05 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Just one in the back of my skull. I live in the Matrix.

Nipple clamps with wires that deliver a dc current can add a lot to sex.
If I have wires attached to nipple clamps, attached to my nipples, I am not having sex. I am tied up, blindfolded and someone is pleasuring me until I have 50 orgasms and then I am having sex.
I would rather rape a porcupine than let someone attach electrical wires to my nipples.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-13-2016, 02:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would rather rape a porcupine than let someone attach electrical wires to my nipples.

Personally, I'd prefer neither happen to me.
(10-12-2016, 11:23 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 09:05 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Just one in the back of my skull. I live in the Matrix.

Nipple clamps with wires that deliver a dc current can add a lot to sex.
Hmm...well I do like nipple play. Maybe some day I'll get a chance to play with someone else's nipples and not just my own.

*facepalm*
*dickpalm*

(lets see if that catches on)
wow
(10-12-2016, 04:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Aren't most things and people wireless by now? And by people I mean, our devices.
(10-13-2016, 06:56 PM)Love Child Wrote: Aren't most things and people wireless by now?

Probably. I'm trying to be because I have wifi but it hasn't been as easy as I thought it would be, in that in order to go fully wireless I would have to upgrade so many things. I'm kinda doing it piece by piece.
Wireless is so much cleaner.
I use a firestick on my television and get my amazon prime, netflix, hulu, youtube all kinds of stuff. That and basic cable. It works off my wireless router.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.