Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TODD KOHLHEPP -- TIMELINE OF A SERIAL KILLER
[Image: RS_phillyThumb2_1200x800_20161107_chained07z-a.jpg]
In 1986, ^ 45-year-old Todd Kohlhepp brutally raped a 14-year-neighbor girl. He was 15 years old at the time.

Prior to that, he’d shot his dog, killed his goldfish with bleach, been kicked out of the boy scouts for being too disruptive to handle, etc.

The judge in the case worried that there wasn’t enough the court system could do to protect society from the juvenile since Kohlhepp wasn’t remorseful, continued to be aggressive after being incarcerated, and had been preoccupied with sexual content since he was 9. The judge was right.

Kohlhepp served 14 years, received intensive therapy, and was released as a registered sex offender in 2000 at the age of 30. He moved to South Carolina, got a pilot’s license, and became a realtor.
2016 ABDUCTION / RAPE / MURDER

[Image: 39544E2C00000578-3834376-image-a-5_1476275872974.jpg]
In August 2016, ^ Kala Brown and her boyfriend Dan Carver went missing. Kala had been lured to 45-year-old Kohlhepp’s fenced property to work as a house-cleaner and home-stager for his realty business. Her cell phone last pinged near Kohlhepp’s property.

It’s not clear to me what took police so long to seek a search warrant, but they went to Kohlhepp’s property early last week and heard someone banging walls near the house. They found Kala chained up like a dog in a storage container.

Kala told police that Kohlhepp had shot and killed her boyfriend in front of her and bragged of killing other people. Police arrested Kohlhepp and have since recovered Dan Carver's remains on Kohlhepp’s property. RIP
2003 COLD CASE SOLVED

[Image: resize_superbike.jpg]
During interrogation by police last week, Kohlhepp confessed to a 2003 quadruple murder at Superbike Motorsports Company in SC. It was a high-profile case which LE had been working on for 13 years. Kohlhepp told investigators that he had a beef with someone at the shop before the murders.

The families of the victims are shocked, but relieved that the murderer has finally been identified and arrested.

Based on what I've read thus far, it doesn’t appear that Kohlhepp had been among the POIs or suspects in the case prior to his confession.
7 TOTAL MURDER VICTIMS SUSPECTED

[Image: 6196147f-7ac4-4051-8d8f-77296f65489b-Wom...10Copy.jpg]

LE currently believes at least 7 people were killed by Kohlhepp.

Aside from Dan Carver, two other unidentified sets of remains have been found buried on his property (the Superbike Motorcompany victims' bodies were found at the business shortly after their murders).

Kohlhepp is a nightmare of a human being. He is being held without bond.

Refs:
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/ne.../93415002/
http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/todd-kohlh...al-estate/
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/04/us/todd-ko...a-suspect/

There's no redeeming someone like this. He's fucked up beyond repair and it sounds like he has been his whole life.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-08-2016, 12:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There's no redeeming someone like this. He's fucked up beyond repair and it sounds like he has been his whole life.

Yeah. It's too bad he had to be let out and the juvenile judge was proven right. He'd only been free for a few years before he'd killed at least four people.

Kohlhepp posted some strange things on Facebook, including a comment about how his parents used to beat him. But, he's a liar, so who knows if that's true or not.

I'm sure the issue of nurture vs. nature will come up at trial if Kohlhepp doesn't plead guilty.

He's heartless.

I don't even like inadvertently running over woolly bears that are so prevalent this time of year :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The identities of the last two bodies found on Kohlhepp's property have now been confirmed.

[Image: 3A3697E600000578-0-image-a-91-1478723359...quality=60]

Meagan and Johnny Coxie, ages 25 and 29, were married with a small child. RIP.

They had a history of petty crime and heroin use and their child was in the care of others.

Almost a year ago, Meagan told her mom she was going for a new job. She and Johnny were never seen again.

It's not clear if Kohlhepp lured Meagan and Johnny to his property with job offers or whether he knew them at all. But, he reportedly referred to them by name before leading LE to their gravesites on his 100-acre property.

Story: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/todd-kohlhep...ed-couple/
Often times I feel a lot of compassion for the parents of violent criminals who seem genuinely shocked, sorry, and destroyed by the monsters their child became for inexplicable reasons.

Right now, I'm having trouble mustering a hell of a lot of compassion for Regina Kohlhepp, however.

[Image: 12456747_G.jpg]

After Todd Kohlhepp was arrested and charged with killing seven people, having raped and enslaved some of them, he asked to speak with his mother.

Now, his mother has spoken publicly. Regina Kohlhepp says her son is not a monster. I think her son is most definitely a monster.

Juvenile court records show that Todd was torturing animals and threatening/hurting other kids since he was as young as 9 years old.

But, momma Kohlhepp told the media that her son told her he was mad because people disrespected and laughed at him, which pushed her son to kill them. She says bullying made her son a serial killer.

Maybe she's in the denial phase?

Story: http://fox6now.com/2016/11/10/mother-of-...-to-bully/
I read the report from the doctor who evaluated him back in 1986.

The diagnosis then was that this kid was a monster and the public would never be safe.

He was right as rain.