Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The only joke I can always remember
sally Away
sally

The only joke I can always remember

I'm not good at remembering jokes for some reason, but this one stays with me.

Three black girls are having a discussion about how all of their boyfriends happen to be named Leroy.

The first black girl says my Leroy is like 7 Up. They say to her "girl how's your Leroy like 7 Up?" She says because he got 7 inches and it always up.

The next black girl says my Leroy is like Southern Comfort. They say "girl how's your Leroy like southern comfort". She says because he's a smooth licker.

The last black girl says my Leroy is like Mountain Dew. They say "girl how's your Leroy like Mountain Dew" and she says because he's always trying to mount me and he usually do.

11-09-2016 08:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

RE: The only joke I can always remember

(11-09-2016 08:25 PM)sally Wrote:  I'm not good at remembering jokes for some reason, but this one stays with me.

Three black girls are having a discussion about how all of their boyfriends happen to be named Leroy.

The first black girl says my Leroy is like 7 Up. They say to her "girl how's your Leroy like 7 Up?" She says because he got 7 inches and it always up.

The next black girl says my Leroy is like Southern Comfort. They say "girl how's your Leroy like southern comfort". She says because he's a smooth licker.

The last black girl says my Leroy is like Mountain Dew. They say "girl how's your Leroy like Mountain Dew" and she says because he's always trying to mount me and he usually do.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
11-09-2016 08:45 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(11-09-2016 08:25 PM)sally Wrote:  I'm not good at remembering jokes for some reason, but this one stays with me.

I heard a similar joke only the gals are discussing the size of their man's crank. First gal say 8 inches, second says 12. 3rd says "fo" the other two say "girl... Whachu mean fo?" she say "FO GOODNESS SAKE he big!"

11-10-2016 12:50 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(11-10-2016 12:50 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  

I heard a similar joke only the gals are discussing the size of their man's crank. First gal say 8 inches, second says 12. 3rd says "fo" the other two say "girl... Whachu mean fo?" she say "FO GOODNESS SAKE he big!"
hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
11-10-2016 07:53 PM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

The old man.

An old man in Louisiana had owned a large farm for several years.

He had a large pond in the back. It was good for swimming, so he put nice picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees.

One evening the old farmer went down to the pond, to look it over.

He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, “We’re not coming out until you leave!’

The old man said, “I didn’t come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.”

Holding the bucket up he said, “I’m here to feed the alligators…”

Splish splash, splish splash splish splash!

Some old men can still think pretty fast!!hahSmiley_emoticons_stummSmiley_emoticons_skeptischSmiley_emoticons_slashSmiley_emoticons_biggrinSmiley_emoticons_razz

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
11-12-2016 04:21 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

hah That's pretty good, Cars.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
11-12-2016 04:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Online
Supermod

I like that one!!

11-12-2016 09:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply