Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
TRUMP IMPEACHMENT
sally Away
sally

RE: TRUMP IMPEACHMENT

From what I read it's unproven that Pence or the RNC used the words gay conversion therapy. They used the word therapy which could be for anything from adults seeking to change their sexual behavior to parents of minors who are struggling with their sexual identity. Either way I don't feel anyone's sex life is the goverment's business or their job to fund therapy for people seeking it for sexual identity issues.

I don't think Trump is interested in pissing off thousands of gay people by taking away their rights so hopefully he will be firm with that and not just leave it up to Pence.

11-12-2016 04:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(11-12-2016 04:59 PM)sally Wrote:  From what I read it's unproven that Pence or the RNC used the words gay conversion therapy. They used the word therapy which could be for anything from adults seeking to change their sexual behavior to parents of minors who are struggling with their sexual identity. Either way I don't feel anyone's sex life is the goverment's business or their job to fund therapy for people seeking it for sexual identity issues.

I don't think Trump is interested in pissing off thousands of gay people by taking away their rights so hopefully he will be firm with that and not just leave it up to Pence.

Sorry my previous link doesn't go directly to the video, sal.

I read the draft and watched the interview. It's definitely proven that the draft of the RNC 2016 platform included 'conversion' therapy specifically.

Here's a link to the excerpt of Chuck Todd asking Reince about the draft platform and questioning him about "conversion" therapy. Reince tells Todd that the issue was amended and taken out of the final platform. http://www.scoopnest.com/user/GavinNewso...8083685376

Here's the full interview, start at 4:50 mark: http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/vi...6652483893

11-12-2016 05:22 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(11-12-2016 03:44 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 11:40 AM)Carsman Wrote:  Impeachmment does not always translate to "get/taken out of office".

Quickly comes to mind, Bill was impeached, but he remained in office.

Yes,I had to look this up, too as i always thought impeachment meant to "kick out of office." The House recommends/files for the impeachment, and the Senate votes on it, but in Bill Clinton's case, the impeachment process was never completed because there wasn't the required 23 majority vote.

The latest gossip is that Donald has asked for an extension for his upcoming trial (for the faux University scam). He wants to wait until after he becomes President. This itself defies all logic...We have to wait for Pres elect to complete all his upcoming trials for felonies and one of his party's quips was "lock her up." Oh, and reason Donnie wants to wait until after he is President, is so he can pardon himself. Also read he doesn't want to live in Washington, D.C. I think he is flabbergasted that he is going to be President and wants the office, but someone else to do the work, and that appears to be Pence...then we have Guilliani, Palin, demoted Christie, Newt Gingrich, and some wonder why we are scared.....I know this probably belongs in another thread, but I am having pain in my hands so I am using "easy" button whenever possible...
That could easily be considered an abuse of power. While there is no law saying he can't pardon himself, it would be very problematic so I think you might be out in left field on that one. Also, if he's convicted for crimes committed previous to his taking office he can't be impeached for those crimes. He has to commit a felony while in office so I don't believe his request to postpone has anything to do with what you think it does. Maybe he just sees himself being a bit busy at the moment?

11-12-2016 06:21 PM

blueberryhill Offline
Mocker

(11-12-2016 06:21 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 11:40 AM)Carsman Wrote:  Impeachmment does not always translate to "get/taken out of office".

Yes,I had to look this up, too as i always thought impeachment meant to "kick out of office." The House recommends/files for the impeachment, and the Senate votes on it, but in Bill Clinton's case, the impeachment process was never completed because there wasn't the required 23 majority vote.

The latest gossip is that Donald has asked for an extension for his upcoming trial (for the faux University scam). He wants to wait until after he becomes President. This itself defies all logic...We have to wait for Pres elect to complete all his upcoming trials for felonies and one of his party's quips was "lock her up." Oh, and reason Donnie wants to wait until after he is President, is so he can pardon himself. Also read he doesn't want to live in Washington, D.C. I think he is flabbergasted that he is going to be President and wants the office, but someone else to do the work, and that appears to be Pence...then we have Guilliani, Palin, demoted Christie, Newt Gingrich, and some wonder why we are scared.....I know this probably belongs in another thread, but I am having pain in my hands so I am using "easy" button whenever possible...
That could easily be considered an abuse of power. While there is no law saying he can't pardon himself, it would be very problematic so I think you might be out in left field on that one. Also, if he's convicted for crimes committed previous to his taking office he can't be impeached for those crimes. He has to commit a felony while in office so I don't believe his request to postpone has anything to do with what you think it does. Maybe he just sees himself being a bit busy at the moment?

OMG, BG, I was kidding......didn't think I had to use the sarcasm thingy.....I said that to my former neighbor in Phoenix today and she thought it was funny.....I will try to add disclaimer when I talk to you, O.K.? Sometimes, this place sucks all my energy......however, I do believe, that Trump thinks he will be untouchable and immune to his upcoming trials and lawsuits if he is the acting President......

11-12-2016 07:16 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(11-12-2016 07:16 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 06:21 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  

OMG, BG, I was kidding......didn't think I had to use the sarcasm thingy.....I said that to my former neighbor in Phoenix today and she thought it was funny.....I will try to add disclaimer when I talk to you, O.K.? Sometimes, this place sucks all my energy......however, I do believe, that Trump thinks he will be untouchable and immune to his upcoming trials and lawsuits if he is the acting President......
I'm sure. Most Hilary supporters truly believe he is Satan in the flesh, but your golden gal is blaming Comey now for her loss which is laughable. I might be on board if she lost by a slim margin but it wasn't. I will post a link so HoTD and Dono don't hemorrhage out.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/c...spartandhp

11-12-2016 07:21 PM

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

Dono's living in an igloo in the Aleutians with a fine Eskimo woman.

He got out while the gettin' was good.

11-12-2016 07:53 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

With Ariel Tweeto.

11-12-2016 09:08 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

My biggest concern about Trump as President (besides the nuclear codes) are Supreme Court nominations. *shudders*

Commando Cunt Queen
11-13-2016 03:08 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I'm very concerned about Roe V Wade and gay marriage.Smiley_emoticons_slash

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
11-13-2016 06:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

(11-13-2016 06:29 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

I'm very concerned about Roe V Wade and gay marriage.Smiley_emoticons_slash

"The Man" better not go after that, if he ever wants to try to calm things down!
He would have continued riots on his hands.

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
11-13-2016 07:05 AM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

Lets just hope "The Man" doesn't turn out to be another "Islam Karimov"!

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
11-13-2016 08:05 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Dr. McCoy calls the election............

11-20-2016 11:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

I can't believe you stupid cunts (donahoe) don't understand how much the average american hates all this politically correct movement and how hypocritical it really is.

11-20-2016 11:17 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Well, that puts you at a real deficit, Biggie.

Because this cunt has no problem believing and understanding how and why dipshits like you like to align yourselves with the apathetic self-proclaimed "average" Americans who ignorantly label anything they don't understand or with which they disagree "politically correct". 11

Sad!

11-21-2016 12:32 AM