Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Donald's diggs could get out of hand . . . . . . .
(11-26-2016, 04:25 PM)Carsman Wrote: Anyone see any conflict of interest having the Secret Service using taxpayers dollars to pay rent leasing two floors in the Trump Tower, property that the the Donald owns?

Yes, Cars, I do think it's a conflict of interest for Trump to lease vacant building space to the Secret Service IF he makes a profit off of it. If he simply covers his costs and that plan ensures the best level of security for Mrs. Trump and Little Trump, I don't have a problem with it, however.

Personally, I think if you're gonna run for President and you really want the job, your spouse and minor children should be on board to live at the securest place for everyone and join you in the White House.

But, since that's apparently not a requirement or law and the Trumps aren't willing to follow tradition, we the people are gonna have to pay extra in security to suit their preferences while keeping them safe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Donald's diggs could get out of hand . . . . . . . - by HairOfTheDog - 11-26-2016, 08:28 PM