Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RE: the 2017 trivial drivel thread
(05-17-2017, 03:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

How much packing is involved when you travel back & forth, Cars?

Too damn much! hah

We bought a new set of matching luggage in SNAKEland ( I HATE SNAKES) before our trip, and donated our old set to Goodwill. (They were really in good shape, Goodwill was happy to take them) As it turned out, I was sorry I did.

Because our old set had 2 large cases, and one carry on. The new set had only one large case and one smaller medium case, and one carry on. But they were very stylish!Smiley_emoticons_wink

As it turned out, all 3 new pieces would not accommodate bringing back the same number of things we originally bought. And also some new things we bought, to add to it all.

Therefore, we had to Fed Ex a 2 ft cube carton loaded with the 32 lbs of things that would not fit in the new luggage. Oops

(It should get here tomorrow)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I really do detest paying for something I don't really like nor want but have to have. 52
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Lobster tails on sale 2.99 each! Dancingparty I got 10. And some corn on the cob. The corn is not as tasty as the stuff around here but it will do. And I cleaned out my grill and the fat bucket was full so I put it on the picnic table and came back 12 an hr later and there was a flock of birds eating it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-21-2017, 12:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Lobster tails on sale 2.99 each! Dancingparty I got 10. And some corn on the cob. The corn is not as tasty as the stuff around here but it will do. And I cleaned out my grill and the fat bucket was full so I put it on the picnic table and came back 12 an hr later and there was a flock of birds eating it.

The birds have good taste. I had a Heart Attack Mac 'N Cheese yesterday with bacon where they replaced the butter with pork fat. It was so goddamn dangerously delicious.
(05-17-2017, 04:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh, I believe you can handle it just fine. I just wondered if you had to grab the steering wheel to pull yourself up into it. hah

My husband's Jeep is a little bit like that. I hate that car. If it has back seats, I've never seen them and it took me 10 minutes the first time I drove it to figure out how to roll down the windows. The stupid controls are in the center of the front panel. Who does that???? Why??? It's annoying and it's loud with those big ass tires on it.
Commando Cunt Queen

I have debris inside my bra FFS. Goddamn honeysuckle. I hate that shit like I hate bamboo.
(06-02-2017, 01:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I have debris inside my bra FFS. Goddamn honeysuckle. I hate that shit like I hate bamboo.

Pics or it didn't happen! Smiley_emoticons_fies

We may need a shredder to get it all in one bag.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-02-2017, 01:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I love honeysuckle. It used to grow all over our fence when I was a kid. It's fun to suck the honey out of the flowers, it's pretty, it attracts butterflies and hummingbirds.... It's fantastic, you grumpy bitch.

I'm only grumpy when I have to cut that shit down. It grows everywhere. Literally. If it stuck to growing in just one place I'd find a way to work with it but it doesn't. It's invasive.
(06-02-2017, 09:16 PM)sally Wrote: I love honeysuckle. It used to grow all over our fence when I was a kid. It's fun to suck the honey out of the flowers, it's pretty, it attracts butterflies and hummingbirds.... It's fantastic, you grumpy bitch.

Covering a fence sounds lovely but this is what I'm dealing with - it's growing over the boxwood & climbing up the holly tree. It's out of control. I hate this shit :(

[Image: HS3_zpswkwolvjr.jpg]

[Image: HS2_zpsjmzttfbp.jpg]
I hate electrical codes ! Just got the electrical inspection completed for the room addition and failed. Failed because of a few stupid new rules. 1, All electrical receptacles must be tamper resistant. Yea that's right, they have to have those little doors inside so the stupid fucking children wont electrocute themselves by sticking shit into them. 2, all wires inside the walls must be supported at the boxes and every 3 feet. Yes, you have to wire staple the damn wires down so that they don't move around inside the fucking walls. Where the hell they going to go. They are trapped between to walls and held still by the insolation. 3, you must use round boxes for interior lighting. I used a square one and now have to replace it because its the wrong shape. 4, at every exterior door there must be a electrical receptacle OUTSIDE. WTF, Really? You MOST have one outside? wow. The smarter we get the dumber we get !!!
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!

That sucks, Fu, it really does. Some inspectors are more lenient than others. I would never say that out loud here though.
I had to make a run to town to pick up supplies today anyway [the OL wanted some pistachios and the grandson wanted some sweets] , so I at least picked up the parts. Now to tear the insolation back down and do the work.

I smell the skunk again. During the day this time. What the hell is going on that the skunk is spraying? Rhetorical question.
Got to deal with code down here all the time, its a pain in the ass.
1 site: I need 3 inspections, 1 per day because they will not come out until you have the other one done. Then another trip to pick up the CO because they do not email them. 4 days wasted on nothing but waiting on some pretentious fuck
(06-05-2017, 09:01 AM)F.U. Wrote: I hate electrical codes ! Just got the electrical inspection completed for the room addition and failed. Failed because of a few stupid new rules. 1, All electrical receptacles must be tamper resistant. Yea that's right, they have to have those little doors inside so the stupid fucking children wont electrocute themselves by sticking shit into them. 2, all wires inside the walls must be supported at the boxes and every 3 feet. Yes, you have to wire staple the damn wires down so that they don't move around inside the fucking walls. Where the hell they going to go. They are trapped between to walls and held still by the insolation. 3, you must use round boxes for interior lighting. I used a square one and now have to replace it because its the wrong shape. 4, at every exterior door there must be a electrical receptacle OUTSIDE. WTF, Really? You MOST have one outside? wow. The smarter we get the dumber we get !!!

Code inspector's are the worst, they can be nit-picking pricks just because they can be! Who checks on them?

Did he happen to show the actual code violation in the books, or was it maybe he was looking for $$$ to make the so called violations to go away/acceptable.

Most of the stuff they come up with is right there in the plans or in the book but nobody pays attention to it.
I have No Idea why they want round boxes for lighting but square every where else, rules for rules most likely
(06-08-2017, 08:59 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 09:01 AM)F.U. Wrote: I hate electrical codes ! Just got the electrical inspection completed for the room addition and failed. Failed because of a few stupid new rules. 1, All electrical receptacles must be tamper resistant. Yea that's right, they have to have those little doors inside so the stupid fucking children wont electrocute themselves by sticking shit into them. 2, all wires inside the walls must be supported at the boxes and every 3 feet. Yes, you have to wire staple the damn wires down so that they don't move around inside the fucking walls. Where the hell they going to go. They are trapped between to walls and held still by the insolation. 3, you must use round boxes for interior lighting. I used a square one and now have to replace it because its the wrong shape. 4, at every exterior door there must be a electrical receptacle OUTSIDE. WTF, Really? You MOST have one outside? wow. The smarter we get the dumber we get !!!

Code inspector's are the worst, they can be nit-picking pricks just because they can be! Who checks on them?

Did he happen to show the actual code violation in the books, or was it maybe he was looking for $$$ to make the so called violations to go away/acceptable.

He did not show me and I did not ask for it either. I just smiled and said OK.
I got all the parts and have ben working on changing them out. So hopefully in a week I will have my next inspection. If that one don't pass he might just turn up missing. Hahahahaha
(06-08-2017, 03:16 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Most of the stuff they come up with is right there in the plans or in the book but nobody pays attention to it.
I have No Idea why they want round boxes for lighting but square every where else, rules for rules most likely

To top it off, the outside receptacle box cannot be plastic, metal only. Don't know why but metal it is.